WBC Champion

May 5, 2007
Hey, just had the first Haitian born heavyweight win the WBC Boxing title Guy hit like a mule Bermane Stiverne is now from Canada

LTSteve

Gold
Jul 9, 2010
Hey, just had the first Haitian born heavyweight win the WBC Boxing title Guy hit like a mule Bermane Stiverne is now from Canada

Watched part of the fight. Stiverne looked in great shape unlike the loser who seemed to be a little doughy. As the fight progressed the out of shape loser lost steam and then got pounded. After the fight he admitted that he has been having too many cervasas. Duh! Vows to get in shape???? It almost seemed comical and something out of WWE.

LTSTeve

May 5, 2007
Watched part of the fight. Stiverne looked in great shape unlike the loser who seemed to be a little doughy. As the fight progressed the out of shape loser lost steam and then got pounded. After the fight he admitted that he has been having too many cervasas. Duh! Vows to get in shape???? It almost seemed comical and something out of WWE.

LTSTeve

I don't know if you watched early rounds, Arreola was doing a job on Stiverne, staggered him a couple times but despite outpointing him every round could not put him down. Last time these two met Stiverne broke Arreola's nose and finally beat him, Arreola was in far worse shape that time Quite a disparity in thier punching power, earlier in the fight Arreola got caught with a short left inside that left his legs wobbly

frank12

Gold
Sep 6, 2011
Yeah, i don't which fight you were watching LTSteve, but all the way up to the six round Arreola was winning. I think Arreola threw twice as many punches as the Haitain, but you could see that the Haitain packed a very, very powerful punch. And with heayweights, it only takes one punch to connect to put someone in very deep trouble.

And that is exactly what heppened.

The Haitain caught Arreola on his left temple, and he never had time to recover. The punch totally disoriented Arreola.

Frank