Omg!!! I Want This Cat!!!

bronzeallspice

Live everyday like it's your last
Mar 26, 2012
Maybe she ran back to the house to make a phone call ?.:ermm: Although it is odd to just leave the child and not carry him.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
The CAT should get an "Honorary DOG" award!

"dv" you can "Dress Me UP", and "Pull My TAIL", and I will only "Bite You" if you ask me to!!!!!!!
ps., I'm "Paper Trained"!!!!!

CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

facelessdoll

Oct 20, 2011
I thought that was odd too, others say it's bc the dog was coming back? Who knows!

I saw another interview with the mom, she said the dog was coming back and she tried to scare him off, and ended up biting her as well. The family who owns the dog had him quarantined... I don't know if this means that the dog had some of illness that made him more violent or what...

Aguaita29

Silver
Jul 27, 2011
And who is doing the filming? It reminds me of the shots from Africa where the kids are dying and the fotogs don't care, all they want is the picture to sell it.

They?re surveillance cameras. Read on the comments in Harleysrock?s link. Someone asks why they have these surveillance cameras. Another poster replies that the family lives in Bakersfield, CA, that the they live there too and there is a big meth problem that causes burglaries, and that?s why people have to install cameras.

hammerdown

Bronze
Apr 29, 2005
And who is doing the filming? It reminds me of the shots from Africa where the kids are dying and the fotogs don't care, all they want is the picture to sell it.

Fish its called a 'surveillance camera' used in home security.....

oops just saw someone beat me to it.....oh well....

May 5, 2007

Ok, security cam this time but who hasn't seen a video of someone getting , beaten or robbed and wondered "What in hel* are people doing filming this and not helping?

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
cats can kick ass!

[video=youtube;jOqcLNANHhQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jOqcLNANHhQ[/video]

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
[video=youtube;rt_1sQNyHm8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rt_1sQNyHm8[/video]

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
i would not be surprised if the mother was in a bit of a shock and run to the kid and back home like a headless chicken, not knowing what she was doing.

news coverage says that the owners of the dog claim he did not like kids or bicycles. it is sad he had to be put down, really.