police kills a man accused of 36 murders

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
Polic?a mata a "Vantroi" en intercambio de disparos -

he has arrested in 2011 and let go based on the lack of evidence.

la zeta gives a bit of an insight into his life and the fact how people in his barrio loved him: Z 101

comments in la zeta are also quite interesting. they suggest that vantroi was not killed in a shootout with the police but rather in his house, after getting out of the shower.

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
Polic?a mata a "Vantroi" en intercambio de disparos -

he has arrested in 2011 and let go based on the lack of evidence.

la zeta gives a bit of an insight into his life and the fact how people in his barrio loved him: Z 101

comments in la zeta are also quite interesting. they suggest that vantroi was not killed in a shootout with the police but rather in his house, after getting out of the shower.

who cares how he died? shower, shmower. adios...

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
When "Norman" was a child, he was called, "Master Bates"!!!!!!
Little known fact!

"Justice",.....His parents also thought he was a "Good Boy"!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Chip

Platinum
Jul 25, 2007
Santiago
Actually the comments on Z101 were overwhelmingly in favor of the police killing this assassin and there is no mention that Vantroi was loved by no one, much less his neighbors. In fact, only one person appeared to try to defend the criminal and he was severely criticized by the other contributors. What is clearly evident from the comments is that Dominicans are sick of criminals like this and politicians.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
a link to the article in la zeta: Z 101

and the part about the family of vantroi: Mientras que decenas de polic?as custodian la zona mientras sus familiares lo desped?an y vociferaban pidiendo justicia por la muerte de su pariente.

live by a sword, die by a sword.

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
or a neighbor, friend of a friend, friend of a friend of a friend, Facebook contributor, or father of 5 or more children he doesn't acknowledge or support. The list goes on.
:)

Not always true - I've told this story before. Multiple home robberies in SD in Ensanche La Paz, everyone upset, everyone a suspect. One guy came home during the robbery, and chased the robber to the street where the whole neighborhood joined in and took off after him. They caught him on my mother-in-law's steps and beat him to death. He was a local who most of them knew.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
"YouTube", & "Fayboo" are full of videos of Dominican "Street Justice" including the "Ultimate Sacrifice" of some "Malons"!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Feb 15, 2005
Not always true - I've told this story before. Multiple home robberies in SD in Ensanche La Paz, everyone upset, everyone a suspect. One guy came home during the robbery, and chased the robber to the street where the whole neighborhood joined in and took off after him. They caught him on my mother-in-law's steps and beat him to death. He was a local who most of them knew.

What I said is true.. When the crowd lynches a thief, it's called street justice. When a cop does it, for the most part, it's an assassination.
When a cop gets killed and his gun taken, the cop is considered a moron, but when a cop snatches one up and shoots him, it's "baaaaad" cop, "corrupto".

May 12, 2005
What I said is true.. When the crowd lynches a thief, it's called street justice. When a cop does it, for the most part, it's an assassination.
When a cop gets killed and his gun taken, the cop is considered a moron, but when a cop snatches one up and shoots him, it's "baaaaad" cop, "corrupto".

Damned if you do, damned if you don't. La vida policia.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
reviving the old thread. you may remember AMET officer (PN officer assigned to AMET) who was killed few days ago.
Oficial de AMET asesinada hoy deja en la orfandad a cuatro hijos - DiarioLibre.com

the police confirmed they killed both murderers now.one was 21 and accused of several other crimes, the other one was 16.
En menos de 24 horas la Polic?a mata a los dos acusados de asesinar agente de AMET - DiarioLibre.com

i did mention before the police gets pi**ed off. they are being shot at and killed all the time and they now respond with no mercy.

charlise

Bronze
Nov 1, 2012
That's the best way to deal with killers... And the government is saving money at the same time....

Hernandez

Banned
Feb 9, 2009
Dominicans are sick of criminals like this and politicians.
But policias are the same criminals from the same ghettos, who will kill all of them? Actually, when policias kill some criminals, it's a good news. But when crimimals kill some policias, it's a good news too, isn't it? Because it's the same thing, one criminal kills another criminal. Sometimes one in uniform dies, sometimes another one, but no difference.