Dominican-American Cabbie Suspended For Nazi Armband

Status
Not open for further replies.

mofongoloco

Silver
Feb 7, 2013
May I say I am strong advocate of free speach. That includes speach I don't like. If he wasn't on the job then I have no problem with him being a butthead. but free speach doesn't include when you are on the job. free speach means the government can't restrict your speach. Your boss can. you mother can with a bar of soap.

Now, I dare him to where that arm band outside the confines of a metal box. I don't condone violoence, but I can foresee the outcome. One exception, I'd love to a grandma beat the crap out of him with her purse.

Alltimegreat

Nov 16, 2012
What would the reaction be if that same cab driver wore the arm band while driving a taxi in Santo Domingo?

jbars

Jul 6, 2007
maybe he should not be driving people around for a living. who knows what he might do if he has a meltdown?

I think he already had the meltdown, lol. His mother said his interest was sparked after seeing Indiana Jones, Raiders of the Lost Ark. This guy was brainwashed and it appears he has mental problems. Definitely should not be behind a wheel, let alone a cabbie in charge of driving people around for a living.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
He's a Dominican, AND a NYC "Cabbie" for god's sake.
He is fully "Qualified" to drive in NYC!
Look at me, I drove in BOSTON for 25 years, UNTIL I drove into a CVS drug store in Lynn!
I even met my "Life's Goal", to be on FOX News!

CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Aug 6, 2006
A cab driver sporting Nazi swastikas in NYC is comically dumb. Even more so if inspired by watching Indiana Jones films, since the Nazis in said films are all stereotypical archvillains.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.