This guy has poisoned dogs on the NC, now in Jarabacoa.

Crap I think it's bc i got it off everything sosua and you have to be a member maybe to see it.

This is the story, I will try to figure out how to get the guys pic on here.

We Need Your Help!! This man Poisoned 4 Dogs and a Cat in our neighborhood the morning of April 20th. He does this for fun and brags about it. The Police are looking for him. He has run to Jarabacoa!!! His name is Uyio. He is maybe 21yrs old, 5'8 and 150 lbs. We are offering a $100US reward for his capture. We have a court order for his arrest from the Fiscal in Sosua. PLease help us by notifing friends in Jarabacoa who have pets, and posting his picture where people can see it. He needs to be locked up. We lost 3 dogs and our cat to rat poison. There wasn't time to save them. Officer in charge of case Cabo Abreu 829-640-4040 (in Cab) my cell 829-779-4631. Please please help us . Hannah and Mark

irishpaddy

Bronze
Sep 3, 2013
I hope you get the bastard
Crap I think it's bc i got it off everything sosua and you have to be a member maybe to see it.

This is the story, I will try to figure out how to get the guys pic on here.

We Need Your Help!! This man Poisoned 4 Dogs and a Cat in our neighborhood the morning of April 20th. He does this for fun and brags about it. The Police are looking for him. He has run to Jarabacoa!!! His name is Uyio. He is maybe 21yrs old, 5'8 and 150 lbs. We are offering a $100US reward for his capture. We have a court order for his arrest from the Fiscal in Sosua. PLease help us by notifing friends in Jarabacoa who have pets, and posting his picture where people can see it. He needs to be locked up. We lost 3 dogs and our cat to rat poison. There wasn't time to save them. Officer in charge of case Cabo Abreu 829-640-4040 (in Cab) my cell 829-779-4631. Please please help us . Hannah and Mark

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
It's the "Domicnan Way"!!!!!
I posted about my dog being poisoned about 3 weeks ago.
When the kid from the colmado came to deliver he asked my "MIL",..."Donde Esta YoYo"???????
My MIL said that he was poisoned.
The kid said that at least 5 other neighborhood dogs had also been poisoned.
"Nice People Here"!!!!!!!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

sabra

Jun 16, 2007
It's the "Domicnan Way"!!!!!
I posted about my dog being poisoned about 3 weeks ago.
When the kid from the colmado came to deliver he asked my "MIL",..."Donde Esta YoYo"???????
My MIL said that he was poisoned.
The kid said that at least 5 other neighborhood dogs had also been poisoned.
"Nice People Here"!!!!!!!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Criss, in all the years living here (Cabarete) now, we have had several times poisoning of dogs in the area. But I cannot exactly say, who did it. I lost my beloved first Ridgeback years ago - and in same time two other doggies of neighbours died. We meant to knowthe killer - Gringo, living in our urbanisation and he hated the animals. But - 100% sure we couldn't be. Otherwise I would have
fixed him on a chair, give him poison > he should not die but should have great pain for some days.
What I know for sure - some years ago there was a b i g poisoning-action all over the beach, in the little streets with direction to the beach. And this had been gringos - in the interest to kill the beachdogs, "in interest of clean beaches". Lot's of doggies
of dominican people and Extranjeros died because of this action. The most tourists coming every year asked us, where are the doggies? They liked them.
And this action was "profesional", with a new kind of poison, so that the doctors around were trying in a fever of exitement
to find a solution.

Result, in this case I trust nobody and try to be very careful to protect my doggies.

sailin

May 1, 2008
$200us reward for man who is poisoning dogs/cats

REWARD IS NOW $200US!!

We Need Your Help!! This man Poisoned 5 Dogs and our Cat in our neighborhood the morning of April 20th. He does this for fun and brags about it. The Police are looking for him. He has run to Jarabacoa!!!
His name is Uyio (Eungio > pronounced). He is maybe 21yrs old, 5'8 and 150 lbs. We are offering a $200US reward for his capture. We have a court order for his arrest from the Fiscal in Sosua. PLease help us by notifing friends in Jarabacoa who
have pets, and posting his picture where people can see it. He needs to be locked up!!!
We lost 3 dogs and our family cat to rat poison. Our neighbor lost 3 dogs. Two puppies and the rest were all
spayed and neutered.
Officer in charge of case Cabo Abreu 829-640-4040 (in Cab)
165922_1410285455916434_2366076154110392267_n.jpg

His name is pronounced Ungio with a long U sound. He is sick.
We are offereing a reward of $200US (Thanks to an additional donation!)
CALL THE OFFICE IN CHARGE Cabo Abreu WITH INFORMATION: 829-640-4040.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
He, "LOOKS" the part!
Try giving the $200 dollars directly to the police to catch him!
My friend was after a guy who robbed him, knew where he lived, gave to police his address, NOTHING!
He put a "Bounty" on him, told the police about it, "Bingo"!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

REWARD IS NOW $200US!!

We Need Your Help!! This man Poisoned 5 Dogs and our Cat in our neighborhood the morning of April 20th. He does this for fun and brags about it. The Police are looking for him. He has run to Jarabacoa!!!
His name is Uyio (Eungio > pronounced). He is maybe 21yrs old, 5'8 and 150 lbs. We are offering a $200US reward for his capture. We have a court order for his arrest from the Fiscal in Sosua. PLease help us by notifing friends in Jarabacoa who
have pets, and posting his picture where people can see it. He needs to be locked up!!!
We lost 3 dogs and our family cat to rat poison. Our neighbor lost 3 dogs. Two puppies and the rest were all
spayed and neutered.
Officer in charge of case Cabo Abreu 829-640-4040 (in Cab)
165922_1410285455916434_2366076154110392267_n.jpg

His name is pronounced Ungio with a long U sound. He is sick.
We are offereing a reward of $200US (Thanks to an additional donation!)
CALL THE OFFICE IN CHARGE Cabo Abreu WITH INFORMATION: 829-640-4040.

Thank you for posting the assho*les picture! I am
hopeless at posting pics on here!

Celt202

Gold
May 22, 2004
If you live on the North Coast remember his face and put Cabo Abreu's phone in your cell phone contacts.

I'd love to see one of these f-wits go to jail.

Last edited: