Callejon Cabarete

jeff76

Dec 30, 2012
I've often wondered how much the houses cost in the Callejon in Cabarete. What's the low end and what's the high end. I have no intention of buying or living there. Just curiosity.

Thanks

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
Many homes in that area have no title. People just get a "note" using a lawyer as a receipt from the seller of the property. Since there is no MLS to see what the going rates are, it is really difficult to answer your question without someone knowing what houses actually sold for and not what is being asked. Sorry I can't be of more help, but that is the way things are here.

It is most excellent you are not thinking of buying or living there.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
Judging by the map I believe the area indicated is Barrio Cienfuego.

snjw9x.gif

you cannot even trust a seller to post a legit description...

DavidZ

Silver
Aug 29, 2005
www.vipcigartours.com
The map in the first link shows the property (El Callejon, not Callejon de la Loma) to be in Costa Azul. Although the pinpoint for the Celuisima Cabarete Resort is waaaay off - it's nowhere near there.

The second link is for a warehouse in Callejon de la Loma...two very different areas.

bilko

Aug 5, 2011
I mostly replied so I would be able to find it again when I got the answer from my friend but he is thinking the op wants to buy something and is trying to get me to bring him to meet him!

Sorry OP I tried but can't deal with this guy trying to sell me and you a house there anymore! LMAO!!

No good deed goes unpunished in the DR.