And 2 more shot by Police :)

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
I find it "Troubling" that I am in danger from killers in the streets of the DR!
But that's just ME, and 99% of the other posters here on DR1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If chip likes it, it even has "God's Blessing"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(See his post, #10, in the thread,"Police kill man accused of 36 murders)
I bet the victims family & friends are not at all "TROUBLED"
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

tommeyers

On Vacation!
Jan 2, 2012
I live in Santiago
So why doesn't the process of capture by police, trial by court and then punishment work in this country. Isn't that what we should be promoting. If not maybe we could add a forum category where we identify people we think should be killed. The DR1 death bin. No trial the poster gets to pick and since for less than 200 USD you can have the murder done the poster would fund it and get bragging rights.

caribmike

Gold
Jul 9, 2009
You might change your mind when you get assaulted one day by a guy a court sentenced to 30 yrs but who is on the street again after 12 month...

Can you read Spanish? Then check the newspapers and see how many times a year a scenario like I described actually happens here. Courts, in DR? Yeah, right...

I find it troubling that the police get to choose the punishment. It is the role of courts to decide.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
i will put 10 dollars on juan hubieres, if anyone is willing to pool.

bienamor

Kansas redneck an proud of it
Apr 23, 2004
I think I have just found my business niche i n the DR. Rich gringos with unfulfilled needs and a nearly unlimited inventory of targets.

Not rich but to rid the country of Juan H. . I have spent money on less worthy causes.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
no no no, you need to start a restaurant in sosua better. what could possibly go wrong? ;)

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
I doubt if "Tommy" know who "Juan" is, OR his HISTORY here.
Tommy, your foolish exageratio is not helping your CAUSE!!!!!!
"Hang 'Em HIGH" CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCColon

tommeyers

On Vacation!
Jan 2, 2012
I live in Santiago
I doubt if "Tommy" know who "Juan" is, OR his HISTORY here.
Tommy, your foolish exageratio is not helping your CAUSE!!!!!!
"Hang 'Em HIGH" CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCColon
I know who he is. I still don't know why you want him dead without a trial. My exaggeration was to make the point that there is a fault in a system that allows people to be killed by the government without a trial. And a fault in a system that has such a corrupt judicial. But I don't think the solution is government vigilantes.

I have no cause. But if people and governments too, act badly they should expect to be criticized.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
I know who he is. I still don't know why you want him dead without a trial.

what? we are deeply concerned about the wastefulness of the dominican government.DR cannot afford a costly trial like that. if you love DR you will reach for your phone and give this 200 busks-per-pop dude a call. be patriotic.