lost lives

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
Madre a los 14, sola para evitar maltrato - listindiario.com

it is a difficult story... a 14 year old pregnant for the second time (first ended in miscarriage) with a man who is 21. she got pregnant in order to leave home and escape abuse. no longer with the father as he wasn't any better. thinks the baby will fix her life and hopes for a girl. what example to carry on...

Jun 18, 2007
www.rentalmetrocountry.com

it is a difficult story... a 14 year old pregnant for the second time (first ended in miscarriage) with a man who is 21. she got pregnant in order to leave home and escape abuse. no longer with the father as he wasn't any better. thinks the baby will fix her life and hopes for a girl. what example to carry on...

Why do you think I returned to the DR? Didn't want this to happen to my daughter. Of all the countries I have been too I've never seen so many underage girls pregnant or with child as here in the DR.
Babies are like Barbie dolls here :ermm:

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
Why do you think I returned to the DR? Didn't want this to happen to my daughter. Of all the countries I have been too I've never seen so many underage girls pregnant or with child as here in the DR. :ermm:

We have a 56 yr old housekeeper who is raising her granddaughter, who is turning 14 next month. She watches her like a hawk, and monitors what she wears, etc. She told me she won't let her "dress like a cuero", wants her to get an education and a career. [When I told Mr. AE what she said that day, his only response was "She used that word??? cuero??"]. Not enough parents/grandparents are raising their daughters like that, I commend you Frank.

Now the housekeeper's sister is a whole 'nother ball of wax. She has two daughters, and since they were about 10 she has been coaching them to find a Canadian to "marry". Can't blame the girls with a mother like that.

Jun 18, 2007
Both of my daughter's sisters are "married", the youngest "married" at 14, she's 16 and has a 14 month old boy. Her "husband" told me this week that he'll be leaving her because he can't handle her any more. The oldest one "married" one month after she turned 18, her mum was trying to hook her up with a 70 year old Canadian so she chose a Dominican. one who already has kids.
The mum is "una cierva de Dios", don't know which is worse, a cuero or una cierva but one thing for sure they're both ignorant. :ermm:
By the way I started legal procedures yesterday and my daughter told her mother that she prefers to live with me, hope to have it finalized soon.

jkc

Jun 24, 2013
What a sad news! Man! Babies giving birth to babies! Wow
I think for a lot of dominicans or latinos, it is cultural thing to give birth a a young age! even in the Us, you can see that!
very sad news, indeed!

jkc

Jun 24, 2013
Both of my daughter's sisters are "married", the youngest "married" at 14, she's 16 and has a 14 month old boy. Her "husband" told me this week that he'll be leaving her because he can't handle her any more. The oldest one "married" one month after she turned 18, her mum was trying to hook her up with a 70 year old Canadian so she chose a Dominican. one who already has kids.
The mum is "una cierva de Dios", don't know which is worse, a cuero or una cierva but one thing for sure they're both ignorant. :ermm:
By the way I started legal procedures yesterday and my daughter told her mother that she prefers to live with me, hope to have it finalized soon.

70 years canadian? You must be kidding!
That what creates POVERTY! NO EDUCATION, BUT HAVING KIDS!
By the way, if i were you, i would probably raise my daughter in the states!

Apr 7, 2014
Is the sad issue, teenage women getting pregnant or teenage females getting abused at home? I think the latter is more signignificant. I think the Maltrato e abuso de los hijos es mas importante que las embarazos de las hijas adolescentes. Just my take on it. I m indifferent to teen moms, women have been giving birth in their teens for eons. That is the perfect time statistically.

But kooky, lame brain abusive parenting is a greater issue. Because that is generationally cyclical and the child then inherits this dysfunctionality.

Aug 6, 2006
Having babies at a young age made sense in the days of subsistence farming: children were free labor. They could do a lot of the drudgery, like fetching water, churning butter, washing clothes and dishes, feeding the animals and sweeping out the house. Now people live in cities and children are a liability not a asset: you have to send them to school dressed decently and prepare them for some productive career.

For 10,000 years, humans bore children as soon as they were able to do so, and that made up for the huge number that died in childbirth or prematurely. The average lifespan was under 40, according to anthropologists. When people were hunter gatherers, children became useful around the age of six, as they could be sent off to pick berries and gather fruit.

At the present time, many people are still adapting. The average Mexican family used to have six children, now it is around 2.7.

It takes time to adapt from a campesino culture to an urban one. One of my grandfathers was born on a farm in 1888, and was one of eight children, six who survived to adulthood. His wife was one of five, one of whom died as a child. My grandparents had three children, and a total of six grandchildren.

Apr 7, 2014
Having babies at a young age made sense in the days of subsistence farming: children were free labor. They could do a lot of the drudgery, like fetching water, churning butter, washing clothes and dishes, feeding the animals and sweeping out the house. Now people live in cities and children are a liability not a asset: you have to send them to school dressed decently and prepare them for some productive career.

For 10,000 years, humans bore children as soon as they were able to do so, and that made up for the huge number that died in childbirth or prematurely. The average lifespan was under 40, according to anthropologists. When people were hunter gatherers, children became useful around the age of six, as they could be sent off to pick berries and gather fruit.

At the present time, many people are still adapting. The average Mexican family used to have six children, now it is around 2.7.

It takes time to adapt from a campesino culture to an urban one. One of my grandfathers was born on a farm in 1888, and was one of eight children, six who survived to adulthood. His wife was one of five, one of whom died as a child. My grandparents had three children, and a total of six grandchildren.

a. that is foolishness Bro. translated "the future is a liability not an asset." you cant get no crazier than that. that is that new-age political science that never offers solutions only short term proprietary concepts(for pay). AKA Nut job feminist ideologies.

b. No career is productive. Time is fleeting, all is futile. "Dust in the wind" Kansas. Insurance actuaries produce what? Psychotherapists produce what? Mixed martial arts fighters produce what?

c. You may have had a short life-span if you lived in a hostile environment. But in general, who said people live to a max of 40 years old? Men, in todays times, in Haiti have an average life span of 40 years old due to the hostility of their living circumstances. But men in Okinawa,Japan live to average 90 years old. Who is to say they havent been living that long for centuries?

d. Mexican families are producing less children because more women are being integrated into the workforce as the men leave the country in search of better jobs North. And since Mexico is the largest Spanish speaking country in the world by population alot of the recent instability is meant to curb those numbers.

e. the real problem is poor quality parenting. People that want to enjoy the sex more than they fruits it brings. And another thing is with single moms, most likely the mother of this 14 year old girl, is the envy the mother has toward the daughter for being pretty or slim or fit or in shape or receiving the attention/accolades/cat-calls of men while the mother receives none. And/or the dislike she has for the father of the girl she takes out on the girl. There are a lot of birdbrain concepts going on in the minds of many of these mothers.

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com

Good luck Frank. I hope you get full custody. It is a full time job at the school to keep the girls between 10-15 from displaying parts of their bodies they shouldn't...etc. One young lady was showing selfies of her private parts online. She wasn't aware that other people could copy her photos....crazy.
My wife uses religion class as a vehicle to teach what we learned in Canada in guidance class. It is amazing what some parents don't teach their children.

Jun 18, 2007
Good luck Frank. I hope you get full custody. It is a full time job at the school to keep the girls between 10-15 from displaying parts of their bodies they shouldn't...etc. One young lady was showing selfies of her private parts online. She wasn't aware that other people could copy her photos....crazy.
My wife uses religion class as a vehicle to teach what we learned in Canada in guidance class. It is amazing what some parents don't teach their children.

Personally I know of quite a few videos involving minors having sex, new technology is not always good. :ermm:
It's here also what the mothers teach their daughters, how many times I have seen a 2 or 3 year old girl with extensions, wearing spandex and high heels while wiggling her little behind as if she was an old cuero. :ermm: :ermm:

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
too many girls here are conditioned to become vapid skans. it starts with a personal pet peeve of mine: pierced ears. then the notion that looks and only looks matter is reinforced: color coordinated clothing, makeup, heels, salon visits. all a little girl learns it to look good and serve the master.

Jun 18, 2007
too many girls here are conditioned to become vapid skans. it starts with a personal pet peeve of mine: pierced ears. then the notion that looks and only looks matter is reinforced: color coordinated clothing, makeup, heels, salon visits. all a little girl learns it to look good and serve the master.

They know their merchandising here ;)

Apr 13, 2011

First, it is really sad that a 21 year old would do this to/with a 14 year old! Isn't that statutory rape, even here in the DR? Though I know in the DR, it never seems to get prosecuted.

And the other sad thing is that somewhere these young girls are learning a misconception that having a baby "will fix her life", when in fact, it will only make things more difficult...

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
yes, sex with a minor is an offence but the article does not even brush on that subject. and i doubt the man will be prosecuted, ever.

i wonder how does this girl manage to eat and pay her rent? she has no job and gets some scraps from the family/boyfriend. what will be left for her when the baby arrives and her costs will go up? hustling her popola on the street? because what else she can do,with no education?

Aug 6, 2006
In every Latin country, they pierce girls ears soon after birth. Then they insert small ear "rings": this is done so that everyine knows it is a girl and not a boy.

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
1359332352_kelan-gangster-2219.jpg1359332352_kelan-gangster-2219.jpg1359332352_kelan-gangster-2219.jpgI am fine with little girls getting their ears pierced.

What I have a problem with, is little boys getting their ears pierced and being dressed up as a young thugs!!!!!!

Last edited: