Samsung Galaxy 5 phone

PeteyPablo

Bronze
Apr 30, 2011
They have them the display case in like every Claro I've seen. And priced $200 more than in the US...wtf

Squat

Tropical geek in Las Terrenas
Jan 1, 2002
I have the S5 from Orange, very good! It is a real nice upgrade from my Nexus4...

PeteyPablo

Bronze
Apr 30, 2011
I have the S5 from Orange, very good! It is a real nice upgrade from my Nexus4...

Part of that "upgrade" that you are enjoying is the Touchwiz software that comes on all Samsung Galaxy phones. It really does make for a nicer experience.

All of the Nexus phones come with pure Android. I really don't care for it, it is toooo barebones.

Squat

Tropical geek in Las Terrenas
Jan 1, 2002
The S5 camera is very nice... And the screen is sweet... That was a nice auto-gift!

suarezn

Gold
Feb 3, 2002
Conchman, I have one and they are not good, absolutely junk....

In what sense? I have one too and I think is a very good phone. Nothing extraordinary about it (well maybe the screen resolution and the camera), but it's arguably the best phone out there right now...I do miss the screen size of my Galaxy Note though, but I'm keeping the S5 due to the fingerprint security feature.

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
Conchman, I have one and they are not good, absolutely junk....

What are you talking about?
I have a Galaxy S-5 and it is by far the best smartphone I have ever owned.
Is the 2.5GHz processor too fast for you?
The battery charges in an hour and lasts 16 hours on full blast.

rice&beans

Silver
May 16, 2010
I have the SG4, awesome phone....

It does everything but blow me,

But i'm sure someone is working on an app that will do just that, as we speak.......

And when that happens, you truly will have a phone that will blow you away.....