There is a fix for this

bienamor

Kansas redneck an proud of it
Apr 23, 2004
If the government had any balls every tow truck in the city would have been there to clean up the mess. With the military to provide support!!!!!!!!!!!! Load um up move um out, rawhide. Could also use any other truck and load them with a forklift. But then we know who the owners of the country are.

DV8 How is that money collection coming on Juan Huberas

Meeting to solve public transport crisis

National Police chief Manuel Castro Castillo, Interior and Police Minister Jose Ramon Fadul, Metropolitan Transport Authority (AMET) director General Juan Geronimo Brown Perez and President Danilo Medina's assistant Carlos Pared Perez met at the Presidential Palace yesterday, Tuesday 20 May to discuss the traffic chaos caused by drivers of public shared taxis who blocked a main city thoroughfare in protest after AMET prevented them from using tunnels and overpasses.

Thousands of passengers had problems getting to work yesterday morning after the drivers blocked the entrances to the tunnels and the elevated sections on 27 Febrero Avenue as a protest against AMET who were stopping them from using them.

May 12, 2005
I have no sympathy for the choferes. Those overpasses and tunnels were made for regular vehicles to help ease their drive. Let the publicos use the local streets. The publicos cause more traffic chaos on the daily than anyone or anything else. The police should have ordered them to clear the streets, if they didn't comply then go in with hats and bats and forcibly clear them from the roadways.

suarezn

Gold
Feb 3, 2002
I have no sympathy for them either, but unfortunately they have the upper hand and have the government by the proverbial b@lls as they can stop transporting people any time they wish creating a huge amount of pain for the common folks which of course would be blamed on the government so year after year they give in to their demands...no end in sight. Transport unions are a pain everywhere in the world I think.

Mauricio

Gold
Nov 18, 2002
I have no sympathy for them either, but unfortunately they have the upper hand and have the government by the proverbial b@lls as they can stop transporting people any time they wish creating a huge amount of pain for the common folks which of course would be blamed on the government so year after year they give in to their demands...no end in sight. Transport unions are a pain everywhere in the world I think.

It crossed my mind that what Trujillo might have done if he would be in charge today. I am in favor of strong, very strong measures for those who create chaos for their own gain.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Bring back "Chandelier" as Chief of Police!!!!!!!!!!!!
The DR jails will be empty!!!!!
The "Cementarios" will be full, IF, they EVER find the bodies!!!!!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC