Nomads - Excellent Blog!

popvisitor.

Nov 14, 2013
I'm posting the link of a blog of a European family that I met on Pico Duarte early April. They told me about their blog and I've been reading it now and then and think it's worth reading it and seeing the beautiful pictures.

I read their reports on DR and would almost decide to move here....

The Life Nomadik | Chronicle of a Lunatic VoyageThe Life Nomadik | Chronicle of a Lunatic Voyage

I would very much like to study that journey except for some cause that connection will not work for me

Would you include the blog name or key terms so that I may seek out otherwise?

sixsticks

Feb 28, 2011
Lol I'm dumb. I actually typed the www address & it showed up here as originally posted. Well hope you get to it pop visitor:)

Mauricio

Gold
Nov 18, 2002
I would very much like to study that journey except for some cause that connection will not work for me

Would you include the blog name or key terms so that I may seek out otherwise?
The life nomadik . Com

Without all the spaces

dulce

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
I totally enjoyed reading the blog. The pictures were great too.
Thank you for sharing.

Me_again

Bronze
Nov 21, 2004
That's great! Thanks.

They certainly got around a lot. As a sailor (on a much more modest scale than them) I appreciate a lot of the nautical detail.

The bit about Luperon being a safe harbour is a bit of a laugh though. Theft is not unknown, bodily harm and murder too.

wbr

Aug 6, 2006
It takes a lot of know how to sail against prevailing winds. You have to tack back and forth constantly. These guys are Bulgarians, and probably everything they learned about sailing they learned it after they got their present boat.

islandhopping

Nov 11, 2014
Where do the sailors congregate in the north? I wish I knew when the regattas occur or regular racing schedule for yacht clubs.