Playa Dorada

Status
Not open for further replies.

haunted

May 22, 2014
Hello,
Haven't been able to find this info searching threads.
Just wondering closes place to Playa Dorada to get a SIM card?
Probably prefer Claro.
Any info on where to catch the bus from playa dorada to sosua?
Thanks!

haunted

May 22, 2014
thanks!
any chance of something right on the playa dorada complex?
i know it's only 10 mins drive away but not sure if i'll be able to slip away sunday to get the sim card.

haunted

May 22, 2014
This thread should be in the "North Coast" section.

Had the OP gone there he would have noticed this recent thread. No need to start a new one about the phone bit.

http://dr1.com/forums/north-coast/143191-buying-celular-chip-near-playa-dorada.html

As regards buses (and publicos): they will all stop opposite the main gate of Playa Dorada if hailed. Usually they stop anyway as someone will be getting out.

thanks london777
sorry missed that thread
how long do u think it would take for round trip on a bus/publico from dorada to plata to grab a sim card?
just not sure if it's too far away to make a quick undercover getaway on sunday from our ai

haunted

May 22, 2014
lolol
just coming with wifey
so trying to keep everything down low
but i think you answered the question...its only half hour journey, round trip from dorada to grab a sim?
thx derfish!

pauleast

*** I love DR1 ***
Jan 29, 2012
Now there is a guy that likes adventure. Sneaking out on wifey from an AI for a liaison with a hot blooded Dominicna. Wonder if he also juggles chain saws.

haunted

May 22, 2014
Now there is a guy that likes adventure. Sneaking out on wifey from an AI for a liaison with a hot blooded Dominicna. Wonder if he also juggles chain saws.

Lol hi pauleast
Yes it's going to be an interesting escapade.
I'm optimistic my actions will remain undercover .
I just hope it's all worth it. I keep hearing mixed reviews on the performance quality of the Sousua chicAs :-(.

Status
Not open for further replies.