Magic Jack Support

Drro

Bronze
Mar 22, 2006
I have heard many people complain about no support for problems with MJ.

Mine works great on my PC but couldn't answer on my other devices (tablet/phone).

magicJack - Live Chat

Text chatted with a person who reset my number and had me test and yes, they all work now.

I've always been pleased with my MJ, now pleased with the support.

Sharing if anyone needs it now or in the future.

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
I found that MJ works well on any tablet or IPad. But on a regular cell phone it renders the regular calls useless. If you are using it on a tablet that has no cell capacities it is very good.

Riva_31

Bronze
Apr 1, 2013
San Pedro de Macoris
I have MJ and works good with the Claro WiFi, before was working also with the MiFi service from VIVA and sudently like 6 months ago stop working giving me error 3, I have reported in too many ways to VIVA but no body answer, that mean they locked the ports that the MJ use to make the calls, because with Claro works perfectly.

La Profe_1

Moderator: Daily Headline News, Travel & Tourism
Oct 15, 2003
I found that MJ works well on any tablet or IPad. But on a regular cell phone it renders the regular calls useless. If you are using it on a tablet that has no cell capacities it is very good.

I use the Magic Jack app on my Galaxy Note phone. Have NEVER had problems using the same phone for MJ and cell calls.

La Profe_1

Moderator: Daily Headline News, Travel & Tourism
Oct 15, 2003
When I get "error 3" I can fix it by either rebooting the modem/router or uninstalling and re-installing the app.