North Coast: Rio San Juan

Aug 6, 2006
If I listened to [Merlin] PschentMusic and Warner Chappell's music illicitly, I am sure it would have done irreparable harm to said company and perhaps to myself as well, perhaps inspiring me to greater acts of thievery.

Rio San Juan is a very beautiful place, nonetheless.

Jelly

Nov 7, 2013
Oh Frank, that is a beautiful video of the coast where we spend most of our time when in the DR! Since we're not having much of a spring here, it's making me want to head south, asap!

LTSteve

Gold
Jul 9, 2010
[video=youtube_share;DlVccofGk0Q]http://youtu.be/DlVccofGk0Q[/video]

Nice video. I found the Gri, Gri Laguna to be a mysterious place where the spirits of the Taino and pirates forever dwell. Yo ho yo ho yo ho, arg!!

sonrisa

Dec 23, 2008
Great video. Stopped by Rio San Juan and simply took a look at the Laguna. This video insists that I need to get on the boat and go exploring. Be there again in August and will make this a priority.

Me_again

Bronze
Nov 21, 2004
Nice one. Thanks for changing the music so it'll play in Canada.

It's refreshing to see a video posted here that isn't choppy and darting around all the time. Some of them make me sick (well nauseous at least).

wbr

frank12

Gold
Sep 6, 2011
How much is the boat ride?

Oops, sorry, i just saw this question. The boat ride is only $1500 pesos (US $35).

Cheap, and well worth it!

Take a good camera!

Lot's of nude fish and i even saw a nude mermaid! No joke.

Frank

krwilson

Apr 18, 2008
Oops, sorry, i just saw this question. The boat ride is only $1500 pesos (US $35).

Cheap, and well worth it!

Take a good camera!

Lot's of nude fish and i even saw a nude mermaid! No joke.

Frank

Is this price per person, or for the boat rental/excursion? Thanks for your input.

frank12

Gold
Sep 6, 2011
Is this price per person, or for the boat rental/excursion? Thanks for your input.

The whole boat was only $1500 pesos (US35 dollars). There was six of us, so it was less than $7 dollars each. That's nothing.

Frank

krwilson

Apr 18, 2008
The whole boat was only $1500 pesos (US35 dollars). There was six of us, so it was less than $7 dollars each. That's nothing.

Frank

Excellent news, and thank you very much for this info.....we will be enjoying this in about a week!