I need an English Speaking Realtor to Rent and Sell my house in Santiago

Hoku

May 26, 2014
The last two realtors flake out on me. The first one ran out of money and left the DR. The second one put tenants in my house that did not pay all the rent, they were late every month, and they moved out leaving damage.

I could also use a good honest aggressive English Speaking Attorney.

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
post your house info here (after buying an advertisement on DR1).... may find you a renter or buyer.

One of the litigious types will get you a bulldog.........

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
Commdr La Dee Da.... I can never click on your posts b/c your name too long.....

can you shorten it?
Am I the only one w/ this problem ? Or just the only one who wants see what you post ??

James Bond never had this problem when he posted her....

Hoku

May 26, 2014
House is in Gurabo, Santago, in a secure, gated subdivision; 4 bedroom, 3 bath. I will list it on the site.
However I still need someone there, any suggestions.

Apr 7, 2014
House is in Gurabo, Santago, in a secure, gated subdivision; 4 bedroom, 3 bath. I will list it on the site.
However I still need someone there, any suggestions.

I may know of someone. I dont know, I can forward your information to her. That is a nice area in some parts, as in most of it is relatively new construction. What is your rent?

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
OP does not have an ad [yet], so please confine your questions and comments to his question about an English speaking realtor. Thanks

skynet

Bronze
Aug 25, 2013
I guess you need more than 2 posts to receive a pm? and with that said don't know if you can send me a pm or not...soooo, please contact me

Anthony

The last two realtors flake out on me. The first one ran out of money and left the DR. The second one put tenants in my house that did not pay all the rent, they were late every month, and they moved out leaving damage.

I could also use a good honest aggressive English Speaking Attorney.

Last edited by a moderator:

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
You can't just blame the tenants for the non-payment of rent.
After renting a house here for 7 months, the owner was a Dominican living in Toronto Canada", the owner showed up at his house, said he was happy to have a "Gringo" renting his house, BUT, I hadn't paid the rent in all the time I had lived there,7 MONTHS!!!!
I went and got the 7 monthly receipts from the lawyer who was managing the house.
Note, the lawyer didn't want to ever give me a receipt,or sign & put his "Seal" on the receipts, told me it wasn't "Necessary".
"Necessary" for HIM I guess!
The owner was SHOCKED, to say the least!
"That lawyer is a Friend Of Our Familia" he said!!!!!!
"THOSE, are the WORST", I said!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
You can't just blame the tenants for the non-payment of rent.
After renting a house here for 7 months, the owner was a Dominican living in Toronto Canada", the owner showed up at his house, said he was happy to have a "Gringo" renting his house, BUT, I hadn't paid the rent in all the time I had lived there,7 MONTHS!!!!
I went and got the 7 monthly receipts from the lawyer who was managing the house.
Note, the lawyer didn't want to ever give me a receipt,or sign & put his "Seal" on the receipts, told me it wasn't "Necessary".
"Necessary" for HIM I guess!
The owner was SHOCKED, to say the least!
"That lawyer is a Friend Of Our Familia" he said!!!!!!
"THOSE, are the WORST", I said!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Wow...

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
I KNOW!!!
AND, the "Crook" is still in business in the same office.
The house he rented me came WITH a 20,000 pesos phone bill, Without Electricity, but WITH a 15,000 peso electric bill.
I knew Sooooooooooooooooooo little about the DR, AND "Domnicanos",....Back THEN!!!!!!!
Fortunatley,..."My PEOPLE",...."Trumped HIS PEOPLE"!!!!!!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC