Looking for a resort

Madeline Viergutz

May 27, 2014
I am with a group of 16 American college students living in Santiago. We are looking to go to the North shore June 6-8. We want to stay at an all-inclusive resort. Where is a place that is inexpensive, but nice and friendly to Americans?

Apr 13, 2011
I do not have an AI hotel on the north coast to recommend, but whatever gets recommended, you can also double check by doing a search on sites like expedia.com.

Also - make sure that you read what the price is for. Some resorts tell you the room price per night for two people - other tell you the price per night for each person.

You also mentioned inexpensive, and your are a group of college students - you could also get four rooms that have two queen size beds and sleep four to a room. But if you do that, even the resorts that give a price including two people in a room will charge you extra for the additional people in the room. But they do have rooms that can sleep four (two per bed) comfortably.

Chicagoan

May 27, 2011
Try Casa Marina beach and Reef. It's three star, on the water in Sosua. Not the best place I've stayed, but you cannot beat it for the price.

Black Dog

Bronze
May 29, 2009
I think Casa Marina is a good idea as it's in town so you are not stuck in the middle of nowhere