Playa Dorada - pampering things to do for wife

haunted

May 22, 2014
I'm in conferences all day, and wife is bored out of her mind in playa dorada.
She really wants to get hair done, nails, waxing etc.
The lady who does some of this has been absent so far.
Any suggestions for something close?
I know PP must have lots. If there isn't anythign closer, then any suggestions for puerto plata?
Thanks everyone.

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
just ask any local girl , barmaid, you name it..... they all use them adn maybe even have a relative who does it.

ours come to the house.... no need to venture out.

sit back relax....

tavarez1982

Jun 29, 2012
I'm in conferences all day, and wife is bored out of her mind in playa dorada.
She really wants to get hair done, nails, waxing etc.
The lady who does some of this has been absent so far.
Any suggestions for something close?
I know PP must have lots. If there isn't anythign closer, then any suggestions for puerto plata?
Thanks everyone.

An affordable and excellent spa in Puerto Plata city is rock paper scissors salon and spa... The staff are very professional and it feels like a US or English salon. Located on Ave 26 August!!!
Just be warned you do need to make appointments for massages etc...

haunted

May 22, 2014
thanks everyone for the info.
yes we've been trying to make appointments here in casa colonial, but they are never available. has another appointment for today so hopefully it goes through.
i was hoping to avoid us prices, and get something done in pp.
problem is she is very timid/shy and i'm worried about transportation back and forth plus the possibility of getting ripped off in the spa.
i will look into the links provided, maybe try and visit them in the morning or drop her off and arrange return ride with a taxi from the hotel.
thanks all!

DR_Guy

Bronze
Feb 17, 2010
If your at conference, there should be some other gringas for here hangout with. Make some plans once you get here.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
An affordable and excellent spa in Puerto Plata city is rock paper scissors salon and spa... The staff are very professional and it feels like a US or English salon. Located on Ave 26 August!!!
Just be warned you do need to make appointments for massages etc...

oh, it's a new place, in the pack of bayardo. i saw it last week. can you give me a scoop on prices? facebook, of course, gives no details.
https://www.facebook.com/pages/RoCk-PaPer-Scissors-Salón-Spa/271954519639618?hc_location=timeline