Black steel in the hour of Chaos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 7, 2014
This picture says it all

10352348_898926140134114_2401333834194405386_n.jpg

It is some real Public Enemy stuff right here.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Has to be "Staged"!
If not, that woman, & the guy on the ground as well, would be shot about 22 times each!
Must be a "Recruiting Poster" to entice Haitians to come work in the DR!!!!!!!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

zoomzx11

Gold
Jan 21, 2006
badge, I dont need no stinkin badge. Looks like a still from one of those silly novellas. Staged and poorly done so.

Africaida

Gold
Jun 19, 2009
been seeing this pic on Fb, can't believe people would fall for it.....

mistaking movies and real life is alive and well :)

Jackie-Brown2.jpg

That's me when I go into my boss office for a raise ;)

Apr 7, 2014
Is that a real photo or staged commander? If its real its intense.

I never said it was real...I only said that was real old school PE aura in the photo. It would be cool with me if it were real though.

I saw the pic and I thought of Main Source "Just a friendly game of baseball."

Sent from the Federation Starship Pastrami

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
Commander, I have a question right down your alley:

My 2006 Explorer (XLT 2WD V-6) got a P2195 "check engine" fault code. The vehicle seems to run fine with very, very minor rough running in high manifold pressure situations (up steep hills, hard acceleration, etc.)...some would miss it.

A local mechanic wanted to change one catalytic converter" because it was warmer than the other, says it's "what they do".

The code is lean mixture.

I say there is a vacuum leak, an injector is sub-optimal or there is some fault in the mass air sensor that's causing a lean condition.

The mechanic (not my regular guy) insists it's the cat con.

What is your opinion? Where would you start the diagnosis?

:D

Apr 7, 2014
Commander, I have a question right down your alley:

My 2006 Explorer (XLT 2WD V-6) got a P2195 "check engine" fault code. The vehicle seems to run fine with very, very minor rough running in high manifold pressure situations (up steep hills, hard acceleration, etc.)...some would miss it.

A local mechanic wanted to change one catalytic converter" because it was warmer than the other, says it's "what they do".

The code is lean mixture.

I say there is a vacuum leak, an injector is sub-optimal or there is some fault in the mass air sensor that's causing a lean condition.

The mechanic (not my regular guy) insists it's the cat con.

What is your opinion? Where would you start the diagnosis?

:D

Time is fleeting. All possessions are useless. I suggest you burn it. Fire rejuvenates the soul. Get in touch with Mother Earth. Get yourself a strong donkey and a four wheel cart(nature's 4x4).

Back in my prime, before countless alien abductions, I
Might have had a clue. But these days I just smoke PCP laced with Nestles Quik to keep the night terrors away.

I live such a sad life these days.

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
Time is fleeting. All possessions are useless. I suggest you burn it. Fire rejuvenates the soul. Get in touch with Mother Earth. Get yourself a strong donkey and a four wheel cart(nature's 4x4).

Back in my prime, before countless alien abductions, I
Might have had a clue. But these days I just smoke PCP laced with Nestles Quik to keep the night terrors away.

I live such a sad life these days.

hahahhahahahhahaha

[video=youtube;rH6ZJNzwTYc]x[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.