Top 20 Names of Guys Who Cheat

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
Whoa. Ladies, look to your side. Have you hitched your wagon to a guy that will cheat? A new survey says that guys with these names are more likely to stray and play you. Here?s the Top 20. Good luck, lol, because from the looks of it Tori Spelling should have known better (Dean is pretty high on the list).

JACK

JAMES

TOM

DARRYL

SEAN

JOHN

DANIEL

NICK

ASHLEY

HARRY

LEE

MARK

DEAN

SCOTT

STEVE

CRAIG

MATT

RYAN

LIAM

WAYNE

Read More: Top 20 Names of Guys Who Cheat | Top 20 Names of Guys Who Cheat

Aug 6, 2006
Ashley is a guys name?

In Gone with the Wind, Scarlett is obsessed with Ashley Wilkes, who marries her cousin Melanie and ends up as a POW in the Wah.

There are a number of names that cross genders:

Leslie and Beverly are men's names in the UK.

Sidney is an English abbreviation for Saint-Denis, the patron saint of France, who was beheaded and was the most famous Christian martyred on Montmartre. He picked up his head and chased the Romans with it, they say.

Sydney/ Sidney is now a girl's name in the US.

Erin is a girls' name, but spell it Aron and poof! it switches gender.

pauleast

*** I love DR1 ***
Jan 29, 2012
How about an honorable mention for my man "Wilt" as in Wilt Chamberlin. He reports that he had sex with over 10,0000 woman. He was crazy good at banging the boards and the broads.
2nd "Ron" as Ron Jeremy
3rd "Larry" as in Larry Flint
4th "Chris" as in Columbus

Aug 6, 2006
Bribing the people who made up the first list, to substitute "Marvin" for his name on the new list. That would be one way.

You already know the other way: if your name is Jack or John, call yourself by initials. It would work for most combinations except, perhaps, "BJ".

davetuna

Bronze
Jun 19, 2012
Cabarete, Dominican Republic
There are a number of names that cross genders:

Leslie and Beverly are men's names in the UK.

Sidney is an English abbreviation for Saint-Denis, the patron saint of France, who was beheaded and was the most famous Christian martyred on Montmartre. He picked up his head and chased the Romans with it, they say.

Sydney/ Sidney is now a girl's name in the US.

Erin is a girls' name, but spell it Aron and poof! it switches gender.

my brother got married many years ago, he is a hairy biker and all his mates were there in the registry office.

when the registrar read out the names of the bride and groom it all turned embarrassing for my brother as his middle name is 'vivian'...........the bikers thought it was hilarious.