Time for your shots kids...

drSix

Silver
Oct 13, 2013
So, my toddler needs her vaccines. Any recommendations on where we should go to get them (we live in Sosua). I would like the real vaccines, that are not expired and haven't been tampered with. Is that too much to ask? Is CMC where we should go? If so, does one just walk in and request a doctor, or do we need to call ahead and make an appointment.

drSix

Silver
Oct 13, 2013
Any chance I can purchase the vaccines at the farmacia?, mainly Varicella (chicken pox) at the moment.

drSix

Silver
Oct 13, 2013
i called CMC about it and i understand they order some vaccines from POP and may not store a large variety. maybe you should go to POP. there are lots of places offering vaccines, like this one:
Centro de Vacunaci?n - Laboratorio Cl?nico Puerto Plata

also ministerio de salud publica offers vaccines.

I went to the Laboratorio Clinica and they said they do not do vaccines, they sent me to the public place by the fire station in POP. I had to go for a Polio vaccine before I went to Africa. I went, and was in and out in five min., no cost to me. I was okay with it for me, but they baby still needs her shot and I am not sure if I am okay with it for her, and all the ones she needs.

Does Bournigal have vaccines, does anyone know, or will they just send me to the public health place. Should I trust the public health place!?!

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
why do those bastards say they have vaccines then? i am sorry about it :(

maybe stick to salud publica for the future if you were happy with them so far.

drSix

Silver
Oct 13, 2013
why do those bastards say they have vaccines then? .

I dunno, it even says vacunas on the sign in the waiting room! Maybe the lady didn't feel like registering a new patient that day.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
My 4 kids got all their "Shots", and still do, from their pediatrician.
Simple!
If you don't have a pediatrician for your child, FIND ONE!!!!!!!
They know more about the vacination schedule that you do.
AND, when your child is sick at 3am, you will have someone to call.
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC