how not to sell drugs in DR

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
this cracked (pun not intended) me up:
Los narcos tambi?n usan letreros para vender su

so the police "closed" punto de drogas, without making any arrests or finding drugs. but they took down the sign with prices. it's quite touching to see how much effort went into making that letrero, it's really neatly done. not free of mistakes but what did you expect...

kerisa, of course, is making fun of it already:

21kjl3c.jpg

i know perico is a word for cocaine but what is grasa?

bronzeallspice

Live everyday like it's your last
Mar 26, 2012
this cracked (pun not intended) me up:
Los narcos tambi?n usan letreros para vender su

so the police "closed" punto de drogas, without making any arrests or finding drugs. but they took down the sign with prices. it's quite touching to see how much effort went into making that letrero, it's really neatly done. not free of mistakes but what did you expect...

kerisa, of course, is making fun of it already:

21kjl3c.jpg

i know perico is a word for cocaine but what is grasa?

Grasa means grease or lard. But what is the drug reference? I have no idea.:D

May 12, 2005
As another poster mentioned the people are getting sick and tired of being sick and tired. The cauldron is boiling and about to spill over. This overt advertisement is just another visible symptom.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
the yelba part makes me philosophical. 10x200 and 20x200. i don't even know what it means. i feel so old right now.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
this rabo de chivo area is a hot spot, as it seems. i googled it and there are multiple hits referring to the news about drug arrests. not a place to be.