Ladrones

Status
Not open for further replies.

gallego

Feb 22, 2008
Mi wife went with a mutual older friend to help him to go to the south somewhere by Barahona. By walking on the street he got killed by a few dominican guys and now, really hard to believe, she gets accused of murder of the person.
Just got a call from her lawyer there and she has to pay 40.000pesos if not she will go for 15 years in jail. Is there something to do about or is this the normal action of juzgados de ladrones and estafadores??? Is there anything to do to stop this? Please can you help?

caribmike

Gold
Jul 9, 2009
Mmmmh....

Did she tell you how they say she killed the guy?

And isn't murder 30 years in jail?

May 12, 2005
Mi wife went with a mutual older friend to help him to go to the south somewhere by Barahona. By walking on the street he got killed by a few dominican guys and now, really hard to believe, she gets accused of murder of the person.
Just got a call from her lawyer there and she has to pay 40.000pesos if not she will go for 15 years in jail. Is there something to do about or is this the normal action of juzgados de ladrones and estafadores??? Is there anything to do to stop this? Please can you help?

Something isn't right. Perhaps she set up the older gentleman and got caught?? How long have you been married to her?

D.Rep

Jan 6, 2011
Are you sure about the situation?
I would take my own lawyer go there and check the situation. Maybe you think what a stupid answer, but that is what I would do.

Jun 18, 2007
www.rentalmetrocountry.com
Any where else in the world this would be strange but here in the DR one can expect anything.
Is she in jail? Have you seen her?
Like d.rep said get your own lawyer.
This sounds like the case where the wife staged her own kidnapping.
Good luck

gallego

Feb 22, 2008
No, I am 500% shure she hasn't anything to do with it. He got killed with a bang on his head. I am 10 years with her and know who is who, without any doubt.

Aug 6, 2006
How does 40,000 pesos make her innocent of a murder?

There are not enough details here to discuss this in a rational way.

A lawyer would surely be a good idea.

caribmike

Gold
Jul 9, 2009
Did it not occur to you that this might be BS to extort money from that man? Just saying...

That's a thousand bucks. If you get a lawyer to defend her it'll be more than that, so I'd say if you can scrape it up go buy back your wife.

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
No, I am 500% shure she hasn't anything to do with it. He got killed with a bang on his head. I am 10 years with her and know who is who, without any doubt.

are you sure the guy is really dead? your wife went with the guy. were you there?

Contango

Banned
Dec 27, 2010
829285-010-young-man-in-cinema-laughing-eating-popcorn-gettyimages.jpg

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
"Please HELP ME, SEND MONEY or I go to prison"!!!!!!!!
Can I get a collective DR1,..."BULL$HIT"?????????????
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC
Same O' Story, different "Actors"!

Hernandez

Banned
Feb 9, 2009
"Please HELP ME, SEND MONEY or I go to prison"!!!!!!!!
Can I get a collective DR1,..."BULL$HIT"?????????????
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC
Same O' Story, different "Actors"!
Last time the wife was "kidnapped", at least they did something new now!

donluis99

Bronze
Jul 12, 2004
a new one will be cheaper and & now best of all you can choose a newer model too..........

g'luck you lucky guy!

Status
Not open for further replies.