Arturo likes them young.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
"against their will"? i have my doubts. the girls were in touch with him for a while and made an appointment voluntarily. i posted this story in another thread in a general forum.

bronzeallspice

Live everyday like it's your last
Mar 26, 2012
It does become against their will (by law) when someone says enough and decides to leave
and the other person refuses to let them go.

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
When I first came to DR in 1996, I was hooked up with a 16 year girl. I politely refused!!!!

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
speculation, of course.

of course. but i tend to agree with those. the girls went with the man willingly and stayed willingly. they only panicked when mama raised hell about them being missing. maybe she did not want this kind of future for her daughters...

bronzeallspice

Mar 26, 2012
If it looks like a duck, walks like one and quacks like one what do you think it is?

so the women you asked are putas? This man is obviously a sick pedophile and he cannot be
excused of any wrongdoing and put the blame solely on these girls.

bronzeallspice

Mar 26, 2012
of course. but i tend to agree with those. the girls went with the man willingly and stayed willingly. they only panicked when mama raised hell about them being missing. maybe she did not want this kind of future for her daughters...

assuming again. But you are entitled to what you want to believe.

Oct 13, 2003
instagram.com

I also agree. They were there to make money, unbeknownst to mama. Got home to late and now there is trouble. Did you see the gold necklace one on one of them?

Jun 18, 2007
www.rentalmetrocountry.com
so the women you asked are putas? This man is obviously a sick pedophile and he cannot be
excused of any wrongdoing and put the blame solely on these girls.

Why would I ask cueros come on Bronzy please give me some credit.
I'm not defending the Italian, he played with fire and got burned but somebody lit him up and most likely it were the girls themselves. Girls ripen early here and have more game at the age of 15 than "our" women twice their age.

bronzeallspice

Mar 26, 2012
Why would I ask cueros come on Bronzy please give me some credit.
I'm not defending the Italian, he played with fire and got burned but somebody lit him up and most likely it were the girls themselves. Girls ripen early here and have more game at the age of 15 than "our" women twice their age.

Frank, it was not meant to offend you. I was just surprised that you quoted that saying.
You said that you asked a few women and they gave you their opinions, so based on
the saying (in other words) it takes one to know one.

No way am I trying to excuse these girls. Read my first post and that is what I believe.
Did they go with this man? of course they did. Did they spend time with this man?
of course. Did things get out of hand and they wanted to leave, enough is enough and
he held them against their will? of course. Both of the parties are to blame. But I am
not going to solely blame these girls.

Jun 18, 2007
Frank, it was not meant to offend you. I was just surprised that you quoted that saying.
You said that you asked a few women and they gave you their opinions, so based on
the saying (in other words) it takes one to know one.

No way am I trying to excuse these girls. Read my first post and that is what I believe.
Did they go with this man? of course they did. Did they spend time with this man?
of course. Did things get out of hand and they wanted to leave, enough is enough and
he held them against their will? of course. Both of the parties are to blame. But I am
not going to solely blame these girls

You're right, what should be blamed is the local culture and most likely also the mother for not raising her daughters the way they should be raised. I wouldn't be surprised if it turns out that the mom got upset because they didn't bring enough money home. We all heard or know such stories and fyi I sincerely hope I'm wrong.

bronzeallspice

Mar 26, 2012
You're right, what should be blamed is the local culture and most likely also the mother for not raising her daughters the way they should be raised. I wouldn't be surprised if it turns out that the mom got upset because they didn't bring enough money home. We all heard or know such stories and fyi I sincerely hope I'm wrong.

Yes, the mother is to blame also. I was taken aback at the girls attire in the picture that dv8 posted. Unbelievable.

KateP

Silver
May 28, 2004
CONANI should be contacted to go check on his son. Can't imagine what that kid must be going through with that type of a dad :S

Jun 18, 2007
I just looked at the pictures of detrasdelrumor, man these girls look like pros!!!
They have expensive phones, where did they get the money to buy them?
Doubt it that mommy bought those so the only explanation would be that they tickled some guy(s) into buying them

caribmike

Gold
Jul 9, 2009
If mommy did not buy them and knew nothing... She never questioned her daughters where stuff like that came from?

Me thinks mommy knew very well what was going on...

caribmike

Gold
Jul 9, 2009
Maybe b/c girls and mommies like that make it easy for this kind of people and attract them? Right, somebody has to support the "no fui yo" attitude here, I forgot. :cool:

Don't get me wrong, I have no sympathy for this kind of men too.
Who give a shiit? Some of you guys are looking at everyone BUT this motherfuker. Why is that?

Status
Not open for further replies.