Where can I buy a Popcorn popper?!

jeanchris

Bronze
Feb 27, 2012
PriceSmart in Santo Domingo have one. You can buy it online and get it delivred in Santiago.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Deyvi

*** I love DR1 ***
Dec 23, 2009
I've looked in many stores in PP, Sosua, Santiago and SD and I can't find a popcorn maker! Do they sell them anywhere here?

I will buy online if I have to but I would prefer to pick it up in any of the above Cities.

Anyone? Anyone?
Making everyone have the munchies!!. Probably not a thing in demand-- with the electric problem.
I was pleased to have popcorn in the Campo over a natural fire. Hot, no false stuff. Dominicans may not embrace the machine.

yacht chef

Bronze
Sep 13, 2009
I was pleased to have popcorn in the Campo over a natural fire. Hot, no false stuff.

Things like that is why I come to the DR .

CG

Bronze
Sep 16, 2004
If you have a stove, a pot with a lid, a bit of oil it should all go/pop relatively quickly...

judypdr

Jul 23, 2011
Costambar
Just so you know, even if you buy a hot air popper, you can use regular popcorn... no need to buy a special kind...found that out once when they ran out of the hot air kind...:) Maybe everyone else already knew that?

LTSteve

Gold
Jul 9, 2010
If you have a stove, a pot with a lid, a bit of oil it should all go/pop relatively quickly...

Exactly. You don't need anything fancy. By the way what is wrong with Microwave Popcorn. No microwave?

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
The "PriceMart" "Poppers" are ONLY available "On Line", according to the website.
Supermercado National has "Pop Corn Kernels", DIRT CHEAP!
I must admit, "Nuke 'Em Danno" is MUCH faster, cleaner, and EASIER, especially for my KIDS!!!!
When I want a LOT, I get out the BIG covered pot, oil, and kernels and make a TON.
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

jeanchris

Bronze
Feb 27, 2012
CC, eveything on pricesmart website are listed as avaible online only.

I saw one of the popper maybe 2 months ago at the price smart on charles ave, not sure if they still have it tho!.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk