Sad News

Aug 6, 2006
Why does it say embajador de la Uni?n Europea ?

Sad news indeed.

======================================
The EU has ambassadors, just as individual countries do.
This guy was apparently very depressed and cut through the security wires and defenestrated himself. Indeed quite sad.

Africaida

Gold
Jun 19, 2009
======================================
The EU has ambassadors, just as individual countries do.
This guy was apparently very depressed and cut through the security wires and defenestrated himself. Indeed quite sad.

*bow my head in shame* I thought they were meant for international organizations.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
*bow my head in shame* I thought they were meant for international organizations.

don't worry, my country belongs to EU and i did not know they had embassies. i realized there were some form of offshore offices but not diplomatic.

Aug 6, 2006
I know that the EU does have offices in non-member countries. They do not do visas, but I imagine that they do a lot about trade and humanitarian projects, like the work the EU has done in Dajabon.

Curacaoleno

Bronze
Apr 26, 2013
don't worry, my country belongs to EU and i did not know they had embassies. i realized there were some form of offshore offices but not diplomatic.

EU has also plenty of Overseas Countries and Territories (OCT) in this region. They all may have different treaties and EU also has several projects indeed.

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
The 14th floor of Torre Caney.. That's a pretty luxurious Apartment for an ambassador. I guess when your govt. pays, might as well go with one of the best!

Is that the one with the helicopter pad up top?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk