NFL Network on Delancer - replaced by MLB again!

DavidZ

Silver
Aug 29, 2005
www.vipcigartours.com
Delancer has once again replaced the NFL Network (channel 72) with the MLB Channel. I pay 100 pesos extra per TV for the package that contains NFL Network and now it's gone, presumably until the end of baseball season or the beginning of football season. To make matters worse, when no game is on, which is 20 hours or so every day, all that appears is an MLB game schedule.

Last year I went to the office and complained a few times and had a few friends do the same and they switched it back. Anyone who prefers the NFL network over MLB please call, or better yet visit Delancer and ask them to switch it back!

mike l

Silver
Sep 4, 2007
Delancer has once again replaced the NFL Network (channel 72) with the MLB Channel. I pay 100 pesos extra per TV for the package that contains NFL Network and now it's gone, presumably until the end of baseball season or the beginning of football season. To make matters worse, when no game is on, which is 20 hours or so every day, all that appears is an MLB game schedule.

Last year I went to the office and complained a few times and had a few friends do the same and they switched it back. Anyone who prefers the NFL network over MLB please call, or better yet visit Delancer and ask them to switch it back!

Does Delancer offer NFL sunday ticket

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
No...but we get the New York games on CBS and Fox, plus Sunday night, Monday and Thursday National games on ESPN and NFL Network.
For $250 you get every game played in HD for a year, including all games archived without commercials, as well as NFL Network on the NFL package...