Deportation of Foreigners Involved in Sex Trade

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
El Procurador General expres? que las autoridades ya no pueden permitir ni tolerar que personas de diferentes nacionalidades, usen el territorio dominicano para instalar este tipo de negocios.

that explains everything. lucrative business are for dominicans only. hands off, filthy extranjeros.

greydread

Platinum
Jan 3, 2007
El Procurador General expres? que las autoridades ya no pueden permitir ni tolerar que personas de diferentes nacionalidades, usen el territorio dominicano para instalar este tipo de negocios.

that explains everything. lucrative business are for dominicans only. hands off, filthy extranjeros.

They don't want anyone pimping their Daughters but them. That's understandable.

greydread

Platinum
Jan 3, 2007
Well, thats some good news, finally. When is Passions grand reopening?

About 5 hours before Cuba Dave gets back.

Point-And-Laugh-Reaction-Gif.gif

jstarebel

Silver
Oct 4, 2013
Well, thats some good news, finally. When is Passions grand reopening?

There has already been grand reopenings and reclosings of passions. There is an old saying that goes, "you get what you put out in this world" and this is especially true with regards to Peter, and his famous "Passions". The picture I saw online of him sitting in a pair of boxer shorts on the floor of a jail cell with 50 or so Dominican detainees spoke volumes.

Berzin

Banned
Nov 17, 2004
Anyone consider that maybe the extortion rates became untenable? I mean, the people who have the power to close these places down were the same ones who turned a blind eye to the shenanigans while they were going on for years.

And I cannot see the guys who had their hands out this whole time and let Peter make a successful go at his business not getting even greedier to the point where he couldn't take it anymore, forcing him to say "NO MAS" to the extortion.

Who knows...

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
Anyone consider that maybe the extortion rates became untenable? I mean, the people who have the power to close these places down were the same ones who turned a blind eye to the shenanigans while they were going on for years.

And I cannot see the guys who had their hands out this whole time and let Peter make a successful go at his business not getting even greedier to the point where he couldn't take it anymore, forcing him to say "NO MAS" to the extortion.

Who knows...

makes a lot of sense. someone wanted more than the traffic could bear.

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
And don't forget while prostitution is legal, the promotion of prostitution by a third party is not legal.

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
And don't forget while prostitution is legal, the promotion of prostitution by a third party is not legal.

all very nuanced, windy. i mean, when these guys rent a location, sell some beers, and hire 8 chicas to sit around waiting for guys, then charge a few hundred for a salida fee, i don't think they are promoting charitable activities. yet nobody closes them down for pimping.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
In most countries,..."Cops Eat FREE"!!!!!!
In the DR, they get "Laid For Free"!
I been in a hundred "Nocturnal Establishments" as they are called here.
Part of the "Payment" to stay in business is providing the "Policia", and the "Politocos" with "Free PU$$Y"!
The girls HATE IT!!!!!
Better a disgusting client who pays, than "Giving It Away"!!!!
So I guess there actually is SOME,..."Free PUSSY" in the World after all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I KNEW I should have gone into "Law Enforcement"!!!!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

jstarebel

Silver
Oct 4, 2013
all very nuanced, windy. i mean, when these guys rent a location, sell some beers, and hire 8 chicas to sit around waiting for guys, then charge a few hundred for a salida fee, i don't think they are promoting charitable activities. yet nobody closes them down for pimping.

Well Gordon, they closed down CMP and Passions for exactly what you posted. Well more in Peters case.

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
In most countries,..."Cops Eat FREE"!!!!!!
In the DR, they get "Laid For Free"!
I been in a hundred "Nocturnal Establishments" as they are called here.
Part of the "Payment" to stay in business is providing the "Policia", and the "Politocos" with "Free PU$$Y"!
The girls HATE IT!!!!!
Better a disgusting client who pays, than "Giving It Away"!!!!
So I guess there actually is SOME,..."Free PUSSY" in the World after all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I KNEW I should have gone into "Law Enforcement"!!!!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

absolutely correct, CC. when Long Beach was still going strong, the cops would ride around in pickup trucks, round up some girls, drive them to secluded locations, and hack away at them, then bring them back to the stroll.

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
Well Gordon, they closed down CMP and Passions for exactly what you posted. Well more in Peters case.

there are places like i described in every city, town, and village, in the DR. go to the most remote outback, and every clearing with a few surrounding houses has the obligatory "negocio". if you drive from POP to Sosua, there are probably more than a dozen of these places.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
"FACT", in the "History of the USA",....not a single "Dunk'n Doughnuts" has EVER been robbed!

CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

OR, ...a "Casa de Cita",...(Whore House) in the DR!!!!!!

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004

And pimping is exactly what they are doing if they set up a place to "display" the women while charging a fee for that service.

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
And pimping is exactly what they are doing if they set up a place to "display" the women while charging a fee for that service.

my thoughts, exactly! but nobody closes those things down, because they are a mainstay of the Dominican economy. without the 500 pesos these girls get for selling some trim, life would be even more precarious in those parts of the country. no politician would dare touch them. however, it makes for good theater when an appearance is made that the government is taking a stand against the bad old gringo, as if he invented prostitution and brought it here with him.