Can't Find, despite searching and searching...Canadian Visa Wait Times

Jelly

Nov 7, 2013
Hi folks, I know, "search" is your friend. Well it's not my friend today! So please forgive what could very well be a 'she's blind as a bat' post. I'm looking for the thread that lists lengths of time it takes for a spousal sponsorship visa to process in Canada. I have seen it dozens of times - date met, date married, date application sent in, date spouse approved as sponsor, etc etc. But of course now that I am looking for it, I cannot seem to find it!

A friend who married a Haitian and lived in Sosua for years was asking if I knew what the current wait times were for the DR- as she is now living in Canada and he is still in the DR, and wanted to compare wait times. So wanted to check that thread to see what the most current times DR1 has to share with her.

Anyone NOT having a 'i can't find anything and I'm gonna blame it on the Friday the 13th full moon' day that could help?

Last edited:

Jelly

Nov 7, 2013
Thanks Matilda, I will mention that to her. I think she hadn't done that before because her husband is Haitian so she was hesitant. :)