Sosua Rental - IB or Garden Condo

MauriceNS

Jun 2, 2014
Hello, I am looking at renting for 6 months and my options are Garden Condos or Infiniti Blu. I'l looking at a 1bdr for approx. same price. Which is the better place to stay? I'm mid-30s male, don't mind walking, will probably
have a scooter for transportation. Enjoy beaches and snorkeling.
Which is better from security standpoint, quality of condo, on site facilities, restaurant, bar, entertainment, etc.

Any info would be great!

drescape24

Bronze
Nov 2, 2011
I own in the Garden Condos and IB is a great complex with a restaurant and other options. The Garden condos is a wonderful complex I love it there, but I think IB will give you more bang for your $. Just beaware that the one bedrooms in IB are on the back side closest to the street. Might be some noise there. Good luck and enjoy.

drescape24

sosuamatt

Bronze
Jul 29, 2013
If you are considering IB then you should try soon as most are booked this winter if you are planning to stay that long. Garden condos are also very nice.

Aug 21, 2007
I own in the Garden Condos and IB is a great complex with a restaurant and other options. The Garden condos is a wonderful complex I love it there, but I think IB will give you more bang for your $. Just beaware that the one bedrooms in IB are on the back side closest to the street. Might be some noise there. Good luck and enjoy.

drescape24

Yes, there are one bedrooms on the street, but there are 2 buildings in the second row from the beach that have one bedrooms and studios. Sosuamatt is right. They book quickly and may be booked already. But, go ahead and check. A man named Jens is the rental agent in the 2 buildings I am referring to.

Lindsey