Cathedral School or Brilliant Minds School, Santo Domingo Este

TropicalPaul

Bronze
Sep 3, 2013
Hi, I just wanted to find out what people's thoughts are regarding Cathedral School or Brillliant Minds school in Santo Domingo Este. I'm sponsoring a child to attend school - she is 3 years old. We went to both today and I think we prefer Cathedral, it seemed more professional. But I'd really like some opinions if anyone has experience of sending their children to either of these schools.

JMB773

Silver
Nov 4, 2011
Hi, I just wanted to find out what people's thoughts are regarding Cathedral School or Brillliant Minds school in Santo Domingo Este. I'm sponsoring a child to attend school - she is 3 years old. We went to both today and I think we prefer Cathedral, it seemed more professional. But I'd really like some opinions if anyone has experience of sending their children to either of these schools.

A guy sent me a PM asking about BMS in Alma Rosa II because I have a little girl that attends BMS. I do not know about Cathedral School so I am unable to comment about it, but what was unprofessional about BMS???? My daughter attends BMS because it is only 5 mins from her home in Alma Rosa. Her mother and I did not visit any other schools because BMS fit what we both wanted bilingual and close to home. I myself was pleased with the school, but my situation is different because in the future like a year or two my daughter will be leaving the DR. My older sister is in education here in the USA and she emails my ex wife lessons and worksheets so the transition will not be as difficult for her going from the private school system in Santo Domingo to the Chicago private school system. The school she will be attending even showed me exactly where she needs to be when she takes the placement test, so my focus is really not on BMS or what they teach my child but that does not mean it is not a really good school.

I take it the child lives in Santo Domingo Este. I do not think you will go wrong with either school, but if you have a specific complained or issue I will be more then happy to find out info for you about BMS.

I want to type more but today is "Puerto Rican Day" here in Chicago and I have to catch the parade, but I will check back and finish posting what I can about BMS.

BTW AWESOME JOB!!!! you sponsoring a child to attend one of these schools. No matter which one you go with it is a WIN WIN.