Gardener Colonial Zone

TropicalPaul

Bronze
Sep 3, 2013
I'm looking for a gardener for the Colonial Zone, I need someone half a day every week. Any recommendations?

ZC1

Dec 8, 2013
I'm looking for a gardener for the Colonial Zone, I need someone half a day every week. Any recommendations?

On Mercedes across the street from the big Senora de las Mercedes Church (between Sanchez y Jose Reyes) there is a gardening store. The owner Virgilio Rosario will work for you. FYI - He only speaks Spanish Another suggestion is a guy named Victor who works in the park on the corner of Hostos y Padre Billini (next to the parking garage). If you have lived here for any length of time you must know him. He looks like a white haired cast member of Duck Dynasty. He speaks English fluently and does the gardening in the park. Tell him a friend of his departed friend Jose Luis referred him.

TropicalPaul

Bronze
Sep 3, 2013
On Mercedes across the street from the big Senora de las Mercedes Church (between Sanchez y Jose Reyes) there is a gardening store. The owner Virgilio Rosario will work for you. FYI - He only speaks Spanish Another suggestion is a guy named Victor who works in the park on the corner of Hostos y Padre Billini (next to the parking garage). If you have lived here for any length of time you must know him. He looks like a white haired cast member of Duck Dynasty. He speaks English fluently and does the gardening in the park. Tell him a friend of his departed friend Jose Luis referred him.

Yes, I know the guy who runs the gardening store. He's fine during the day but likes the Brugal so best not to be around him late afternoon. I'm going to check out the Duck Dynasty man, he sounds like what we're looking for. Many thanks, very kind of you to help me.