The Ultimate Escape

Aug 6, 2006
A motoconcho guy got shot three times in a robbery attempt.

That part was not good.

The guy that got beaten up got what he deserved, the guy who killed himself by jumping off a bridge, got more than that.
The world might be slightly improved as a result.

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Good riddance.
According to Hobbes, these creatures--the assailants who are robbing and killing-- are giving the lie to Medina's administration. It has had a complete failure to reduce the criminal activity in the major cities. It is a shame since in other areas he actually seems to be trying.
The cops can't kill enough of these people fast enough to make a dent. Harsh? Yeah, I know....

NOw they are talking (only talking) about a working group (Mesa de trabajo) to coordinate the efforts of the Justice System. Jummmm...yeah right...

While vigilante killings are to be frowned upon, they do resolve the problem, if they actually dispatch (kill) the assailant or thief. The other day one was caught red-handed near our place and the neighbors beat the crappola out of him before--unfortunately--turning him over to the cops...

A rather jaded HB today....

HB

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
I cannot speak for the bigger centers , HB, but justice gets handled 'locally' many times out where I live.

All quite civil, actually.