What Will Willy Do Now?

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
Note: I have been on a 3-plus week vacation, a great vacation that included a cruise to Alaska. It is not to be missed, I'll be posting photos and videos later wherever non-DR photos and video can be posted.

Included in my vacation was DR1; nice change. Good to know you can live without DR1.

But now I have 530+ "new posts" to read. (The below item tells me there is a lot of catching up to do.)

if this is old news, apologies, but it was new to me so am posting this item from today's Sosua News:

The vice mayor of Sos?a, Mr. Wilfredo Olivenses (Willy El Chamo), announced to a local TV station that he had withdrawn from the coalition with the PRD.

The PRD (Partido Revolucionario Dominicano) is the ruling party in Sos?a. Willy said in an interview with Edgar Thomas Pelegr?n in 'La Voz del Pueblo' program that he feels passed. Thanks to his support and the votes for him, Ilana Neumann was able to win the mayor election in 2010 in Sos?a. Willy said he had now returned to the ranks of his own party 'Partido Social Christian Reformist' (PRSC). Whether this decision is motivated by the closure of his bar D'Latin in Pedro Clisante, he did not explicitly express in this conversation.