Car wash cost.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mauricio

Gold
Nov 18, 2002
I pay 400 for a thorough inside and outside wash in SD (auto mall - churchill, and 200 pesos or so for a quick wash in the esso car wash on Nu?ez. (SUV). The few times I ask the sereno in our place to wash it I pay him 150 pesos.

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
there should be a sign.... posted rates ---

in your area --- 150 + a 15-20 peso tip.
beer will be available and dancing if you go later in the day... food at some

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
I think we go to the same Esso on Churchill that Mauricio uses - all the prices are posted on a menu board, and you just choose. MD, the neighborhood kid won't get the car as clean. The Esso carwash cleans every inch of the inside and out, inside the door crevices, inside all windows. We have a rubber cargo mat in the back of our Venza, and they remove that and scrub it with soap and pressure washed it, while another guy was vacuuming the entire interior. About 350 pesos.

Oct 13, 2003
instagram.com
I think we go to the same Esso on Churchill that Mauricio uses - all the prices are posted on a menu board, and you just choose. MD, the neighborhood kid won't get the car as clean. The Esso carwash cleans every inch of the inside and out, inside the door crevices, inside all windows. We have a rubber cargo mat in the back of our Venza, and they remove that and scrub it with soap and pressure washed it, while another guy was vacuuming the entire interior. About 350 pesos.

Of course you are right.

Harley lives in the sticks so to speak - they can go to Sabaneta or Gaspar and it will be a pressure wash at the gas station/car wash. Prices will be different too. Both will cost about 125 DR$ in gas depending on mileage.

I often either use the car wash in Sosua, just as you enter from Cabarete, next to the German restaurant on the right hand side - they do a good job at DR$ 400 including vacuuming cleaning. It depends on how much you want to spend.

Mauricio

Gold
Nov 18, 2002
the esso station I use is on Nu?ez, but Im sure the one on churchill is about the same. It works for me when I am in a hurry. I just won't leave the car out of my sight, since they are full of tricks.

Status
Not open for further replies.