TV Film Crew Needs a Boat (North Coast)

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
We're filming part of a maritime archaeological survey and excavation expedition of the French merchant ship Le Casimir off the North Coast between Punta Rusia & Montecristi mid-July for a coming television documentary, and need a decent sized boat as a film shooting platform.

The expedition is officially authorized by Oficina Nacional de Patrimonio Cultural Subacu?tico (ONPCS) and is sponsored by a British-French-Danish educational consortium. The divers are international student volunteers.

The need is early morning to mid-day.

The dive uses numerous small boats that are not effective film platforms, and can't carry enough crew for an solid HD above-water shoot. Being able to launch divers would be a big bonus.

If you have a boat on the North Coast or know someone who does, and would like to participate in filming a television production, please drop me a PM and I can fill you in on more details. You'll be part of the film credits, and will be authorized to use some content to promote your business or yourself.

TIA.

Robert

Last edited by a moderator:

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
I know of one in RSJ but not that big.....20+ ft

Let me know if Frank doesn't work out.

Last edited by a moderator:

Celt202

Gold
May 22, 2004
Careful planning is the key.

[video=youtube_share;8gciFoEbOA8]http://youtu.be/8gciFoEbOA8[/video]

:laugh:

C

Capt. Tom

We're filming part of a maritime archaeological survey and excavation expedition of the French merchant ship Le Casimir off the North Coast between Punta Rusia & Montecristi mid-July for a coming television documentary, and need a decent sized boat as a film shooting platform.

The expedition is officially authorized by Oficina Nacional de Patrimonio Cultural Subacu?tico (ONPCS) and is sponsored by a British-French-Danish educational consortium. The divers are international student volunteers.

The need is early morning to mid-day.

The dive uses numerous small boats that are not effective film platforms, and can't carry enough crew for an solid HD above-water shoot. Being able to launch divers would be a big bonus.

If you have a boat on the North Coast or know someone who does, and would like to participate in filming a television production, please drop me a PM and I can fill you in on more details. You'll be part of the film credits, and will be authorized to use some content to promote your business or yourself.

TIA.

Robert
Hello,
I have a 30' power boat with a dive platform. Send me your email and I can forward you some pics. How many people are involved? I am located in Luperon. You are welcome to visit and determine if my vessel is suitable. Capt Tom