A trip through a "typical" DR1 thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 5, 2007
You ever go back and read an old thread without any pre conceived ideas? Just read ALL of the one on DR1 mugshots, started out with hesitation, than few pictures popped up, then arguments as to whether it was easier to get a visa to the US from the DR or from Jamaica, then some discussion about who is or is not a whore monger, than an out of the blue attack on Chiropractors (I don’t want to forget “Devil” making his gratuitous swipes at his favorite targets for reasons only he knows) followed by “how to grow parsley” thankfully one of the Moderators interspaced the posts with a couple great pictures of her and family, a lot of “red X’s” where photos may have once been , poor Bronxboy pleading for someone, anyone “pictures please”  Alter Ego posting her famous waxed mustache, moved on to the rash of shootings and stabbings in Sosua which a few members discounted as nothing compared to NYC, then one of the more enlightened posters explaining it was simply “homo sex gone bad”, then our resident Chiropractor went from being a Quack to “liking it in the butt”, to disclosure by a member that he is really a lesbian trapped in a mans body, then our fav Mod got interested in another Mods ass, and finally we get to see Frank working his ass off in the gym

Amazing where a trip through a post on DR1 about members mug shots can take you

Anna, you still win best smile 

http://dr1.com/forums/off-topic/135947-do-you-dare-put-pic-up-yourself.html

jeanchris

Bronze
Feb 27, 2012
Most of the mods here are annoying , keep closing good threads for no good reasons, or some of the funniest thread because its getting a little bit out of line.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Most of the mods here are annoying , keep closing good threads for no good reasons, or some of the funniest thread because its getting a little bit out of line.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Some of the posters are annoying.
They go off topic, post BS and destroy great threads for no good reason.

You have issues with the mods of DR1, go find another website, simple!

Contango

Banned
Dec 27, 2010
This is going to be good
MrW5mUX.gif

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
sometimes i read old threads. i have no life anyways. sometimes when i want to wrap things up, when old stories pop up again in the papers, when other stories come to the conclusion. i read some of the old threads i post when someone asks a question that has been addressed before or sometimes just to see what's the fuss about when dr1 history is brought up. some threads are good.

Africaida

Gold
Jun 19, 2009
Actually it is one of the few thread which stayed the closest to the topic.

Where is your pic by the way ? :)

keepcoming

Moderator - Living & General Stuff
May 25, 2011
I never got it..you don't like a thread, don't post, don't read it. That is so simple. No one is obligated to answer or read any post. If you post and don't like the responses, move on. That is the wonder of the internet, no obligation to answer.

May 5, 2007
too bad for all of us that the mod's have not considered your 9992 posts off topic.
just think, 8 more to go and you will hit a milestone--10k posts in only a few years and most irrelevant.

Fish is relevant, Fish is relevant, Fish is God and God is good

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
Speaking of threads going off topic, this one is a good example. In addition, the linked thread is in Off Topic, so only a select # of members can even see it.

Adios Amigos.

Status
Not open for further replies.