Thought I was going to get attacked - but then something crazy happened...

cjewell

Bronze
Oct 11, 2004
I just want to say that sometimes I hesitate to post things on here because I don't want to invite some of the usual pessimism. That being said I had a couple of questions and couldn't think of a better place to ask them - so I stuck out my neck and posted a couple of business questions on here. Thought I would get attacked but just the opposite happened and I must say thank you so much.

So many people have been so helpful PM'ing me and I really appreciate it.

So this thread is a shout out all of those in the DR1.com community for all the great feedback and help.

If you have been helped by another member on here - I thought this would be a nice thread as an opportunity to shout them out and extend a little thank you =)

bronzeallspice

Live everyday like it's your last
Mar 26, 2012
There are many helpful DR1'ers. In time you will find out who they are apart from the bull****ters
who are only here to troll.:classic:

Glad that they were able to help you.:)

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
Major shoutout to Bachata and of course Don Luis "Hillbilly" for introducing us via dr1.
Bachata not only got me from STI to the north coast in one piece, but he set us up with proper beverages and "fresh fruit" along the way. I saw parts of Santiago that no Gringo has ever seen, Waaaaaaaaaaaaa!

cjewell

Bronze
Oct 11, 2004
I am going to ad - Tamborista, DreScape, Mr. Bronx., David Z, Black Dog, Johnny Boy, CTRob, Campesina, TopDeckGames..... There are more.... wait for it... lol

cjewell

Bronze
Oct 11, 2004
Great. Thanks for the shout out. Gracias for the Mr. lol

You didn't see on the other thread. Someone mentioned that you are running for President of ethics and so I volunteered to run for vice president of ethics with you LOL. You have become known around here as Mr. Bronx ; )

JohnnyBoy

Bronze
Jun 17, 2012
Haters will hate. And the rest of us will go on doing well. Your new business will kick ass. Good luck to you and I am looking forward to being a customer.

I like Mediterranian style healthy food BTW

lovemedo

Nov 3, 2013
I just want to say that sometimes I hesitate to post things on here because I don't want to invite some of the usual pessimism. That being said I had a couple of questions and couldn't think of a better place to ask them - so I stuck out my neck and posted a couple of business questions on here. Thought I would get attacked but just the opposite happened and I must say thank you so much.

So many people have been so helpful PM'ing me and I really appreciate it.

So this thread is a shout out all of those in the DR1.com community for all the great feedback and help.

If you have been helped by another member on here - I thought this would be a nice thread as an opportunity to shout them out and extend a little thank you =)

Id like to thank LOVEMEDO who has been a source of hope and inspiration to not only myself but to the countless DR1 errrsssss that grace this board. Truly, i say without a word of a lie...dis guy is de $$$hit
Thank you

CFA123

Silver
May 29, 2004
Id like to thank LOVEMEDO who has been a source of hope and inspiration to not only myself but to the countless DR1 errrsssss that grace this board. Truly, i say without a word of a lie...dis guy is de $$$hit
Thank you

How odd.
A poster singing the praises of himself.

ctrob

Silver
Nov 9, 2006
Wish you best of luck and I think you'll do great. Can't wait to stop in and check out the menu.