Ken

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
BB can give him a swan song when he feels like it...

Oh , he'll never return, no he'll never return and his fate is still unknown..........

Aug 21, 2007
I would bet that Ken will be back. He is an old timer who, for me, is still cherished for his decades of knowledge. Let's give him credit for having more going on in his life than checking into dr1 and replying all day long.

On another note, I am hoping we begin hearing from Mike Fisher soon. His weather knowledge always carries us through the climax of hurricane season.

Back to Ken. I wish him well. I always worry when I don't read about a long term poster.

Lindsey

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
TTTTT is just being TTTTT....

he knows....his fingers get itchy every now & then..... he turns to typing

Ken wouldn't be caught dead at BB's.....and TTTT knows it

RV429

Bronze
Apr 3, 2011
Ken was last spotted in Alaska with a group of Musicos from Playa Sosua playing House of the Rising Sun.

Mike is around, he posts often on the Today's exchange rate thread.

Quote:
On another note, I am hoping we begin hearing from Mike Fisher soon. His weather knowledge always carries us through the climax of hurricane season.

Back to Ken. I wish him well. I always worry when I don't read about a long term poster.

Lindsey[/QUOTE]

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
I would bet that Ken will be back. He is an old timer who, for me, is still cherished for his decades of knowledge. Let's give him credit for having more going on in his life than checking into dr1 and replying all day long.

Lindsey

Thanks for the concern.

Just taking a break. But now checking the hundreds of posts/threads that I didn't see earlier. Didn't miss much, it seems.

I'm now back in the fold.

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
Thanks for the concern.

Just taking a break. But now checking the hundreds of posts/threads that I didn't see earlier. Didn't miss much, it seems.

I'm now back in the fold.

glad to hear that your absence was not occasioned by anything negative. glad to have you back. be well.