The Wealthiest Dominicans

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
i read this to miesposo, he knew all the names and what businesses they have. it's a very small island...

mountainannie

Platinum
Dec 11, 2003
elizabetheames.blogspot.com
yes but it does not have the politicos on it.. i know of one who has $1 million a Month in income..and that is supposedly dollars.. but who knows? but it would be hard to print the source of money, eh? It was good to see that there were a couple of self made ones there.

bronzeallspice

Live everyday like it's your last
Mar 26, 2012
yes but it does not have the politicos on it.. i know of one who has $1 million a Month in income..and that is supposedly dollars.. but who knows? but it would be hard to print the source of money, eh? It was good to see that there were a couple of self made ones there.

You are right. The politicos including Leonel Fernandez (multi millionaire). Also the owners from grupo ramos La Sirena.

expatsooner

Bronze
Aug 7, 2004
i read this to miesposo, he knew all the names and what businesses they have. it's a very small island...

Yes it is a very small island. I used to do the yearbook at CMS, I know most of those surnames very well. :bunny:

manny20

Oct 2, 2012
I guess it doesnt matter the size of the island...we know the riches people in the world list rite...how about Puerto Rico there everyone should know everyone that's a small island ..its just in d.r people gloryfied the rich

NALs

Economist by Profession
Jan 20, 2003
I want to see the list of Haiti's richest.

Lets start with Gilbert Bigio, one of a handful Jews in Haiti and he's already the richest billionaire in Haiti.

gilbert-bigio.jpg

This is another of the top people in Haiti, Gregory Brandt.

1625908_3_4cd6_gregory-brandt-preside-la-chambre-de-commerce.jpg

Who else made their money legitimately (and outside politics) in Haiti?

NALs

Economist by Profession
Jan 20, 2003
Isn't this thread about the wealthiest DOMINICANS?
Yes, but the Dominican list is already made by Forbes (the country has more than 200 multimillionaires (fortune +30 mill dlls), which is a lot considering the size of the county, and many more with smaller fortunes.) Haiti's economy is very small which leads me to doubt that even if someone could list them all, it will be enough to dominate this thread.