All-inclusive resort in Puerto Plata with decent pina colada/frozens?

vmhatup

Aug 18, 2009
I've been to most of the decent all-inclusive resorts in Puerto Plata, and it's been a while since I've gone to one that has a decent pina colada, or any other frozen. For pina coladas, they just pour a 'pina colada' mixture and add ice. It's disgusting.

What resort do you guys recommend in Puerto Plata? Since I'm in Santiago, the other alternative would be to go to Samana.

Thanks.

May 29, 2006
Do like getting caught in the rain too?

[video=youtube;Fsj2wdFDmLk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fsj2wdFDmLk[/video]

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
I've been to most of the decent all-inclusive resorts in Puerto Plata, and it's been a while since I've gone to one that has a decent pina colada, or any other frozen. For pina coladas, they just pour a 'pina colada' mixture and add ice. It's disgusting.

What resort do you guys recommend in Puerto Plata? Since I'm in Santiago, the other alternative would be to go to Samana.

Thanks.

what kind of hotel bar can't prepare a great pina colada? it is not rocket science, for chrissakes..

May 29, 2006
Any place with a premix is a deal breaker. I have the same problem with Margaritas that are lime green in color.. Tastes like Lime Kool Aid with tequila. You only need three things for a Margarita besides the ice... I don't want damn sour mix in it!!

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Just stay in the "VIP" section!!!!!
I asked for a "Sombrero" at the VIP pool bar in "Puerto Plata" once.
The "bartender" didn't know how to make it.
I told him "Khalua",and Cream".
He said he didn't have "Khalua" just a coffee liquor, I said "That's OK"!
When I came back for another, he showed me the bottle of "Khalua" he had gone to get!
Best thing about "VIP sections"????????
NO DOMINICANS "PI$$ING" in your pool, or "PI$$ING" you off!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC