iPhone needs repair

LulaCali

Jul 3, 2014
My iPhone fell a few weeks ago and now it's all jumpy , typing is a nightmare cause the keyboard won't stay still. Anyone know a place near Santiago where I can fix my screen without being ripped off?

oceanspear

Nov 23, 2012
search on lapulga.com.do or google corotos.com.do, plenty of places to fix your phone.
btw, I tried to find you on fb... but the link does not work. I'm miguel, btw. half spaniard/ half dominican.
lets be friends.

May 12, 2005
My iPhone fell a few weeks ago and now it's all jumpy , typing is a nightmare cause the keyboard won't stay still. Anyone know a place near Santiago where I can fix my screen without being ripped off?

Chances of you getting ripped off price wise in Santiago are much much lower than in the capital or north coast.

LulaCali

Jul 3, 2014
Chances of you getting ripped off price wise in Santiago are much much lower than in the capital or north coast.

After driving all around Santiago today and stopping at different places who gave me prices ranging from $2,300 - even $5,500 pesos , I managed to find a place in luperon ave. where I hustled the price down to $1,600 and had it fixed... Finally, they had a bit of an attitude but my phone seems to be working fine:rambo: thanks though

LulaCali

Jul 3, 2014
search on lapulga.com.do or google corotos.com.do, plenty of places to fix your phone.
btw, I tried to find you on fb... but the link does not work. I'm miguel, btw. half spaniard/ half dominican.
lets be friends.

Try writing it down yourself instead of using the link

amp

Bronze
Oct 5, 2010
I saw you got it fixed but in the future there is an iPhone/Apple type store in Paseo Santiago on Juan Pablo Duarte where the Supermercado Nacional is. I don't know anything about it but it looks professional.