Papi, I'm pregnant!!!!

Jun 18, 2007
www.rentalmetrocountry.com
A couple of days ago I went with a buddy to a DNA clinic in the capital. The clinic is owned by a German Jew who grew up in Israel. He has had this clinic for the last 9 years
He told us something that I'd like to share with all you guys who got Dominican women pregnant.
Of all the tests done on Dominican couples the results are 50% positive
Of all the tests done on foreign fathers the results are 9% positive so meaning that in 91% the father is not the foreigner!!!!!

Dominican women are so faithfull ;)

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
ha ha ha, you cracked me up. but let's not forget who tests: those who have doubts. so the percentage may vary.

El-Jefe

Jun 28, 2014
Dominican women are so faithfull ;)

Yeah the hunt for the wild visa is on, and the chicas are locked and loaded, camouflaged and waiting to ambush.

I am quite evenly split because chicas have taken the bait that foreigners are better fathers, won't abandon their children, pay for the maintenance of the child, are faithful etc.

Most foreign guys I know here are at least as "friendly" as the chicas. I honestly don't think either side has the moral high ground.

Curacaoleno

Bronze
Apr 26, 2013
When she tells you. I am Pregnant.. she didnt say that you were the father.. You assumed.... That will be her answer when after 5 years you find out the child is not yours and you ask her why didnt you tell me?

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
What's the definition of "Mass Confusion"???????????????????

Father's Day in the DR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Papi"?????????,......."Papi"?????????,......."Papi"?????????????????

CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Uzin

Bronze
Oct 26, 2005
I remember the last stats for the Western Countries was that 1 in 10 people are not the sons/daughters of the father they think they are, so let's not get too carried away about Dominicans.

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com
Well, my wife's cousin Ramon's daughter died yesterday at age 28. He certainly though he was the father and his name is on her birth Certificate. A number of years ago they was an issue with the high school and the nun in charge told him that he wasn't the father so couldn't deal with the issue. This was the first he had heard of this, and the same for the girl. The mother, finally admitted that she was with another guy at the same time and he was the father. Ramon had better financial pospects, say no more. Ramon said oh well, she's still my daughter to me, and the girl still regarded his as her father. He has four other daughters, one with same woman and he had the DNA checked and she is his daughter. Two that he refused to recognize are without doubt his as they definitely look like him. So to cut a long story short he recognized the one that isn't and will not recognize the one's that are.

cjewell

Bronze
Oct 11, 2004
Here is what I don't like about that blanket stat. Whatever the number of girls who legit, got pregnant by a foreigner will have paternity questions which some might find hurtful, insulting and which would show major lack of trust (if the person if the guy is still with the girl) --- I am on the fence on this one. I would lose it if my spouse asked me to prove the paternity of our children (if I had any lol) and may reconsider the relationship for that reason and that reason alone. I wouldn't be with someone who didn't trust me.

JohnnyBoy

Bronze
Jun 17, 2012
One of my client/friends wife told him at their daughters sweet sixteen that he wasnt the father. Churchgoing, pious non drinking respectable seeming woman. Fact is most women cheat when they are fertile. Just like men, women are animals biologically.
As he is a class act they still have a father daughter relationship.

It happens more than you would think.

Curacaoleno

Bronze
Apr 26, 2013
Here is what I don't like about that blanket stat. Whatever the number of girls who legit, got pregnant by a foreigner will have paternity questions which some might find hurtful, insulting and which would show major lack of trust (if the person if the guy is still with the girl) --- I am on the fence on this one. I would lose it if my spouse asked me to prove the paternity of our children (if I had any lol) and may reconsider the relationship for that reason and that reason alone. I wouldn't be with someone who didn't trust me.

Women always like to play the trust game.. Even the ones who cannot be trusted! But in the end it is the woman only who should know for 100 percent if her partner is the father or that there may be a different father as she slept around.

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
It is obvious to any thinking person that for every man who is with a woman who isn't his there is a woman who is with a man who isn't hers. Everytime.
Der Fish

which is the exact reason why my friend here always gives Dominican accusers the old DNA routine, and they routinely lose.

silkesmo

Jan 17, 2014
Well, when Maury Povich finally fizzles out in the USA. He can have another good 20yrs of "That baby don't look like me" shows here in the DR.

18izhso98i4i7png.png

zoomzx11

Gold
Jan 21, 2006
This is why god invented abortions. Solves that problem. No need for expensive DNA tests, arguments or doubts.

Apr 10, 2014
There is absolutely no way this is correct. Dominican women are extremely kind, trustworthy and most certainly they are faithful. To suggest a Dominicana would stray is very unkind. You just don't understand them.

Dominicanas are wonderful.

Just wonderful.

It is nice to know that there is someone more sarcastic than myself.

cjewell

Bronze
Oct 11, 2004
This is why god invented abortions. Solves that problem. No need for expensive DNA tests, arguments or doubts.

Oh sure - because why bring a baby into this world and have a dispute over who the paternal parent is when you can just kill it right??? **sarcasm That has got to be one of the most idiotic things I have heard someone say on here.

So I receive the award of the day for the most posts...
and you win the award for the most idiotic one

Major448

Silver
Sep 8, 2010
Men .... women ....... be careful out there. There is a war going on. :p

MOST people will be trustworthy. But make sure you ALWAYS get accurate confirmation from a "trusted" third party.

Here is what some of you may be up against in the future ....

1 --- She said she's pregnant ....
'Pregnancy pranking' kits sold online: Positive tests, fake DNA results, prosthetic bellies and ultrasounds marketed as 'gags' | Mail Online
How to Fake a Pregnancy Test: 10 Steps (with Pictures) - wikiHow
Even Amazon is in on this!
Amazon.com: Big Mouth Toys Fake Pregnancy Test: Toys & Games

2 --- There was a DNA test done ... and you are/are not the father (fiction vs fact)!
(scroll down halfway on the page for details)
Fake Newspapers, Fake Medical Tests: Fake DNA/Paternity Tests -- YOU ARE THE FATHER!