Injured stallion

Isobel

Jul 21, 2011
A fairly large brown stallion with a white stripe on the face and a white sock on left rear leg is is trouble in the el Choco area. He is generally well cared for, but if his leg is not attended to soon, he may be beyond help. Has he broken loose from somewhere? Has someone attempted to steal him and not succeeded? There could be many reasons why he is loose. Please help to find his owner. He has a clear brand: Who is P.G.? We spent most of yesterday trying to locate his owner. Please advise me if you can help. He does not belong to Jakob, Miguelito, Hacienda el Choco...

mountainannie

Platinum
Dec 11, 2003
elizabetheames.blogspot.com
A fairly large brown stallion with a white stripe on the face and a white sock on left rear leg is is trouble in the el Choco area. He is generally well cared for, but if his leg is not attended to soon, he may be beyond help. Has he broken loose from somewhere? Has someone attempted to steal him and not succeeded? There could be many reasons why he is loose. Please help to find his owner. He has a clear brand: Who is P.G.? We spent most of yesterday trying to locate his owner. Please advise me if you can help. He does not belong to Jakob, Miguelito, Hacienda el Choco...

This is why I check in with DR1 so frequently.. for the local news. Where is el Choco? (well I know it is not near Gazcue, we would notice an injured staillion) Perhaps the mods should move this to the proper forum? North, East, South, do we have a West?

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
This sounds like the area between Sosua and Cabarete to me from the description and the mention of Haciendas El Choco.

Isobel

Jul 21, 2011
Arturo is now back where he came from thanks to the vet going to Channel 3 television. Despite many calls to and promises from the alcalde [the animal catcher at the Ayuntamiento] and actually going to see him, he did absolutely nothing about providing the relevant paperwork. I am told that he subsequently claimed to know nothing about the matter!