Best contest prize - those in the North Coast

cjewell

Bronze
Oct 11, 2004
If you could participate in a contest that would lead to a contest prize of up to $300US what would you want to win that supports the local economy in Sosua?

- Gift certificate for where?
- A weekend where?
- A day trip or tour where?
- A service - what?

Or would you prefer:
- Cold hard cash...
- Ipad mini etc..

Let's keep it clean.

jmnorr

Nov 22, 2012
You could make it a Sosua Day...start with some money for the winner to tip. Breakfast (continental style) with mamosas delivered, driver to take you for manicure, pedicure and massage, afternoon picnic lunch on the beach with a pina colada or two, return home to a meal cooked by a private chef and a great bottle of wine. OK so that may be more than $300 but it spreads the money around

cjewell

Bronze
Oct 11, 2004
hahaha - but good ideas. When I launch my business, likely in September I want to run a few contests and don't want to assume what folks with want so I am putting out the feelers

You could make it a Sosua Day...start with some money for the winner to tip. Breakfast (continental style) with mamosas delivered, driver to take you for manicure, pedicure and massage, afternoon picnic lunch on the beach with a pina colada or two, return home to a meal cooked by a private chef and a great bottle of wine. OK so that may be more than $300 but it spreads the money around

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
well, people would be happy with anything, really, as long as it is free. and you should be looking at this issue from the point of view of the business: a prize should be something that costs you less and still looks good. jose luis in POP has festival de premios few times a year and one of the awards is compra de x pesos. this would be good for you, will have the customer happy and will increase the business too.

personally i am not fussy, as long as i win something i am good :)