Looking to Expand Network in Sosua

cjewell

Bronze
Oct 11, 2004
If you live, work or own a business in Sosua please reach out to me. I would like to expand my network and meet some new people. Also if you are looking to do the same you may want to post here as well. Then perhaps we can make a meet-up group... support local events/business etc...

cjewell

Bronze
Oct 11, 2004
NO - jajaja. But I have been getting PM's from people who are not like that little group and I want to encourage more because I would like to know more people in Sosua and explore other places to go off PC. Are you in Sosua?

You want to meet with Tambo ?

jajaajajajaja :)

Africaida

Gold
Jun 19, 2009
NO - jajaja. But I have been getting PM's from people who are not like that little group and I want to encourage more because I would like to know more people in Sosua and explore other places to go off PC. Are you in Sosua?

No, not at all.
Just a regular visitor to the DR, to Samana, never been to Sosua, not really dying to.

cjewell

Bronze
Oct 11, 2004
I can see why not given all the things posted here. I personally really like Sosua. It is a cute little town with a lot of personality. It can seem sometimes by discussion on here that it is something it really is not. Even my comments on the goings on, on the strip do not really impact how I feel about living there 1/2 the time. Hopefully you decide to visit sometime... you will certainly have a girlfriend to go out and have a drink with if you do =) I am super social and love meeting new people.

No, not at all.
Just a regular visitor to the DR, to Samana, never been to Sosua, not really dying to.

cjewell

Bronze
Oct 11, 2004
Bad news... Not back in town until mid September =( But closer to mid September I will re-ignite the thread to try to get our meet-up going. But wait... I am not oh so important so if you guys want to do a meet-up group in my absence... cue it up. I think meet up groups are really great.