drunk tourist falls off hotel balcony

Status
Not open for further replies.

frank12

Gold
Sep 6, 2011
Some people simply do not know how to read instructions: "Superman Cape does not allow user to fly!"

Frank

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
i'm just waiting for an inevitable raise of a fraction that condemns the existence of low flying american tourist in sosua. they disturb the families, the way they splash on the pavement. no one wants to see that. there should be a designated zone, somewhere out of town, for this kind of activity. will somebody please think of the kids!

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
you are a goremonger! sosua offers so much more than tourists falling off hotel balconies. it's a city of CULTURE, dammit.

frank12

Gold
Sep 6, 2011
you are a goremonger! sosua offers so much more than tourists falling off hotel balconies. it's a city of CULTURE, dammit.

Yes, it's a city of wonderful culture, rich history, beautiful people, and drunk tourists who attempt flight without first reading the instructions.

Frank

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
i'm just waiting for an inevitable raise of a fraction that condemns the existence of low flying american tourist in sosua. they disturb the families, the way they splash on the pavement. no one wants to see that. there should be a designated zone, somewhere out of town, for this kind of activity. will somebody please think of the kids!

dv8, there is no one like you on this planet..the solar system, perhaps.

ctrob

Silver
Nov 9, 2006
no one wants to see that. there should be a designated zone, somewhere out of town, for this kind of activity. will somebody please think of the kids!

Yes, he could have landed on a FAMILY!

Hope he makes it thru ok though. Three floors is a long ways to drop.

zoomzx11

Gold
Jan 21, 2006
Sosua is"becoming" the cultural center of the DR. Even the mayor says we are not there yet. Although the DR tourism Minister call our area"the Riviera of the Atlantic". Aint that some sheeeeet? Gotta admit these Dominican politicians have a real talent for exaggeration and lies.

drescape24

Bronze
Nov 2, 2011
The tourist fell from a room in the Central Bar. I would love to get the real story on why he fell. Those rooms have no a/c and are used as shag shacks mostly. Hope he recovers.

drescape24

ctrob

Silver
Nov 9, 2006
The tourist fell from a room in the Central Bar. I would love to get the real story on why he fell. Those rooms have no a/c and are used as shag shacks mostly. Hope he recovers. drescape24

I wouldn't be surprised if Central Bar was next in line for problems. Nothing like a guy bleeding all over your sidewalk for bringing all kinds of scrutiny on your business model. I haven't been in there much and only learned recently that there were rooms upstairs for short term rent.

And again, I hope that guy is ok. He's got to be in some serious pain.

drescape24

Bronze
Nov 2, 2011
I wouldn't be surprised if Central Bar was next in line for problems. Nothing like a guy bleeding all over your sidewalk for bringing all kinds of scrutiny on your business model. I haven't been in there much and only learned recently that there were rooms upstairs for short term rent.

And again, I hope that guy is ok. He's got to be in some serious pain.

You mean the Haitian Embassy. That's what we call it with all the Haitian working girls hanging there.
I hope they can get the injured guy into an American hospital soon.

drescape24

corsair74

Bronze
Jul 3, 2006
Damn. How do you explain something like this to your friends and family stateside? You know, without looking like a f%$tard? This is always a consideration that influences my behavior while traveling abroad.

In this instance, I'd probably just tell folk back home that I got hit by a truck while crossing the street. You know how dangerously ineffective traffic laws are in developing nations.:rolleyes:

Shackmack

Jun 9, 2014
I saw the Fire Chief getting his shoes polished in front of the building as he assessed the damage.. I think he was actually proud of his work..he has a new jeepeta now

Status
Not open for further replies.