Used industrial kitchen parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Woody Wood

May 2, 2014
Hi, anyone knows a place in the capital (or santiago) where i can buy used hot/cold food counters or parts of it, like stainless steel doors? Thanks in advance

zoomzx11

Gold
Jan 21, 2006
Generally speaking when a Dominican is finished with something it is completely worn out, destroyed, damaged beyond repair and only good for scrap metal sale. Doubt you will find any in the DR but good luck. Its not like the US where used restaurant equipment is frequently sold as a business.

Woody Wood

May 2, 2014
thanks, yes, i know lapulga, emarket and corotos, speaking spanish too. some barrios here are spezialized for this old industrial items, like villa juana for car parts or villa consuelo for carpentry, this i will find out, ... that was exactly what i post.. not to know how dominicans treat your items.. i will find this trash for some special custom built items..

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
you can look into buying the parts online from the states and using mudanza shipper to bring them here. there will be a tax involved,of course, but mudanza deals with this for you. we brought our washing machine and dryer like that and we still paid way less than we would have in DR.

Status
Not open for further replies.