Embarque Camden - Mundanza in NJ

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
Does anyone know anything about Embarque Camden in Pennsauken, NJ?

The guy who we've used for many years has switched companies, and he wants us to come with him to this new shipper. Anyone ever use them? We're tempted because our regular shipper has recently raised their prices, and these people are cheaper than even their old prices.

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
I usually have my shipments so scattered I never get a box by box price.... they 'lump sum' me

I want a Weber Performer grill for the fall..... among other things

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Tell your "OLD SHIPPER" that the "New Guy" is only $60 a box, see what he says.
My shipper in Boston/Lynn,(Cesar Cargo)who I have used forever, gives me a lower rate than he publishes, and he delivers the empty boxes to save me a trip to go get them.
NEVER paid any customs fees.
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
She gets home pick-up...CCColgne..... they won't come to PHL for me so I drive to NYC

whats normal for a box ? I have sent 3-4 for around $30-40 each if I remember but as I say....
I confuse easily nad $$$ slip thru my fingers like water.

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
She gets home pick-up...CCColgne..... they won't come to PHL for me so I drive to NYC

whats normal for a box ? I have sent 3-4 for around $30-40 each if I remember but as I say....
I confuse easily nad $$$ slip thru my fingers like water.

These are big boxes WW, the ones the carrier provides. Everyone else that I'm aware of charges $75 per box, or 3 for $200, plus they charge you $5 a box now [they used to be free].

Yes, they bring me the boxes, and then they come to my house to pick them up. WW, I'm sure this guy would pick up for you in Philly.

suarezn

Gold
Feb 3, 2002
All I know about Embarque Camden is that they had a place in Cotui (I think the owners are from around there), but they closed it up a couple of years back. They've been around for a while that's for sure, but to be honest I thought they had gone out of business.

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
All I know about Embarque Camden is that they had a place in Cotui (I think the owners are from around there), but they closed it up a couple of years back. They've been around for a while that's for sure, but to be honest I thought they had gone out of business.

According to what we were told, they're in La Vega now.