Great night on Pedro Clisante

Bob K

Silver
Aug 16, 2004
A great night enjoyed by a couple of hundred people (Expats, locals and yes guys ever FAMILEIS) on the street in Sosua last night. Good band (a bit loud for my taste) good food, drink and company.

Amazing how packed and crowded the "dead, burned out, dying, sh*t hole, deserted, wasteland" town was last night. I hate to see what happens when tourist season starts.

Those of you who are not enjoying and or bashing the town should give it a try.

Bob K

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
ooooh, Bob...... posting from the dark side....

tut, tut..... no fun allowed after the street lights go on.....

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
It is my understanding they removed the "no unaccompanied women" signs @ a few establishments.

pauleast

*** I love DR1 ***
Jan 29, 2012
Were there chicas?

I drove over as well for the weekend. Plenty of chicas. 30 to 1. They hang in and around the merangue bar.
Hot tip. Use that place casa marina as a cabana. You can park your vehicle out front. Just tell the guy you will only be an hour, or in my case 15 minutes.

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
No there weren't any chicas, so the guys looking for them can stay home now. :squareeye

No worries, I'll be rolling through with 15 NYC Correction's Officers for a close friend's divorce settlement bash.

Hopefully nobody gets deported this week.

tee

Bronze
Sep 14, 2007
Cabarete
It was once again a great evening on Pedro Clisante. After the music stopped I wandered up to Rumba to see what was going on and noticed that all the bars have now removed the signs about the girls be accompanied by a male. Rumba was back to normal, lots of girls sitting inside, which must have attracted the guys as there were many in there. A big difference from last night and last Friday when there were only 8 people inside at midnight!