El Flow: New Owner, New Name

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
From yesterday's Sosua News:

Bar El Flow, formerly known as Super Colmado El Flow has passed into new hands and they renamed the bar into 'Premium Disco Bar & Caf?'.

Luckily the bar policy has changed little. Every Friday evening until midnight you can still buy a bucket of beer with 5 bottles of beer (on ice) for only 300 pesos. Every Sunday afternoon, from 1 PM it is Karaoke time which then continues until late in the evening. After midnight on weekends the nightclub in the back of the Bar Disco opens and everyone who likes to dance can enjoy themselves. So the name has changed from El Flow into Premium Disco Bar & Caf?, but the atmosphere has fortunately remained unchanged

zoomzx11

Gold
Jan 21, 2006
Ken returns with a bang. Thank god the atmosphere on the new El Flow has not changed. Welcome back Ken, we missed ya.

mike l

Silver
Sep 4, 2007
I just hope there's enough profit in a Bucket of Beer to pay the rent as I drive by everyday and only see 1 bucket

wrecksum

Bronze
Sep 27, 2010
From yesterday's Sosua News:

Bar El Flow, formerly known as Super Colmado El Flow has passed into new hands and they renamed the bar into 'Premium Disco Bar & Caf?'.

Luckily the bar policy has changed little. Every Friday evening until midnight you can still buy a bucket of beer with 5 bottles of beer (on ice) for only 300 pesos. Every Sunday afternoon, from 1 PM it is Karaoke time which then continues until late in the evening. After midnight on weekends the nightclub in the back of the Bar Disco opens and everyone who likes to dance can enjoy themselves. So the name has changed from El Flow into Premium Disco Bar & Caf?, but the atmosphere has fortunately remained unchanged

You are kidding, right?

cjewell

Bronze
Oct 11, 2004
Funny no mention in Sosua News of a huge fight at Flow last night that 2 people told me about today on FB - apparently involving firearms and 1 person shot. Was anyone there last night?

Olly

Bronze
Mar 12, 2007
Cjewell,
You must have been up late on PC - yes we have heard of the shooting at El flow. One person killed is the rumour!

It must have been after 10:30 pm but dont know the exact time. Was a jealous trist so we are told!

Olly and the Team

cjewell

Bronze
Oct 11, 2004
WOW!!!!! I wasn't sure if it was just 'talk'. I am not actually in DR - friends on FB were posting about it. Most of the fights I have seen in DR have been over jealousy.

BermudaRum

Bronze
Oct 9, 2007
Any updates on who was shot?

No one killed, just a local showing he doesn't appreciate someone drooling over his property. Lesson to be learned for all living or visiting here, not every pus%y can be bought. Premium (El Flow) is, and will always be for Dominicans wanting a good night out with music and drink they are familiar with. Nothing more , nothing less....

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
donP, i moved your post to this thread. if you have further updates and info on closing of el flow you can put it here :)

zoomzx11

Gold
Jan 21, 2006
thank god "our Ken" was not shot. Ken stopped drooling over other mens property a few years back.

wrecksum

Bronze
Sep 27, 2010
I guess now it's official.
You don't need a reason, even a fictitious one, to close down places now.
Businesses selling stuff? Bars selling drinks? The cheek of it!

Get 'em Danno'.